Well, I have no reason to go on anymore.

WTF Man?

• :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How can she do this? You two are made for each other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Icepick said:
MattAY said:
UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
^ SOMETHING tells me you just whacked off.
Yeah, because you know...remembering that movie all of sudden makes want to whack off. :wink:

It made me want to google Nat in a thong - thus achieveing the whacking off conclusion.
Any man would do the same. ...................... :wink:
just gonna leave this here...
I decided to replace yours and give you the one MattAY was talking about
natalie-portman-closer-03.jpg

"Closer" is a lovely film. However, my emotions regarding the topic cannot be expressed in anything further than an emoticon.

Is that Mister etc. etc. film good? I don't think I know it.

Portman is hot, but the only turn of is that she's a vegan. such a shame, we could have made such a nice couple :(

I saw him. I saw them walking together a year ago, before they were engaged, and she smiled at me, and I should have taken that as permission to kill that fucker.

portman? yawn!

call me when ya all get your head out of your asses and start worshipping dianne keaton. the why she empowers women in her movies is so empowering!

Natlie is fine, intelligent, ethical and super cool. Why has she had to ruin that with the inevitable loss of elasticity that comes with parenthood.

I sincerely hope she doesn't miscarry while holidaying in Oxford, and I chance upon her as a shoulder to cry on. Honestly I don't hope that.

You sly devil you.

I hope after she cries on your shoulder, she comes my way for some good, old fashioned adultery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod