Question about Dreams ====>

Just what are Dreams made of???

• Giggles and Whispers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nevermind this was stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Chris_Crime, you are trying to be way too formal here. You made a topic and people reply, you aren't gonna like all the replies so you don't have to cry when someone doesn't like you. Plus, this topic sucks really bad.

Rob, just let him go, ur better than that to put someone down when they are a newb.

kayyylllaa said:
Rob, just let him go, ur better than that to put someone down when they are a newb.
There are two thing wrong with that. First, Robmiester is not better than putting down a newb, and second, Chris is not a newb. Both of his accounts requested that the other got banned during a fiasco a few years back, and he created a new one because we're so great.
A little history lesson.

I don't see me whining, I see me roasting you. You burned me with mommy jokes and called me gay. Do I need to continue???

Ahh, to be honest I'm just f******* with you, Rob. I don't really care and you don't either, but we put on a good show for the folks :) which is pretty much all that matters to me.

My keyboard gangsta days were over the day Kaan stopped answering my Sony sucks rants (and that was on the old boards).
Good show, Rob. And actually this is the kind of stuff I came back for :mrgreen: nothing serious, just ribbing each other.

and kayyylllaa

copy3ofgamer0riginalsiztq9.jpg

gamerls5.jpg

girls ... they just don't understand! :p n00b!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle