Well, I have no reason to go on anymore.

WTF Man?

• :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How can she do this? You two are made for each other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You need to perform Inception and plant an idea you're the better guy. That way maybe she might like you.

She has a nice butt, that's about it.

You'll find another. I'll switch it to my man Urban to offer you alternatives...

MattAY said:
She has a nice butt, that's about it.

You'd have been crucified to the binary wall only 4 or so years ago for this post.

Not by me... but others. They're called Natnats. Be aware (and beware i guess, i duno lol).

I don't know about that chick man, she's pretty hardcore. I mean, she'll kill your dog just cause.

Not only is she gorgeous, but she's crazy intelligent as well...

But she's also Jewish. So there's that.

There was a movie she was a stripper, but I can't remember the name of it.
EDIT: Oh wait nevermind, it was Closer.

Abandon thread!

Gus-running.gif

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
^ SOMETHING tells me you just whacked off.
Yeah, because you know...remembering that movie all of sudden makes want to whack off. :wink:

It made me want to google Nat in a thong - thus achieveing the whacking off conclusion.
Any man would do the same. ...................... :wink:

MattAY said:
UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
^ SOMETHING tells me you just whacked off.
Yeah, because you know...remembering that movie all of sudden makes want to whack off. :wink:

It made me want to google Nat in a thong - thus achieveing the whacking off conclusion.
Any man would do the same. ...................... :wink:
natalie-portman-thong-butt.jpg

just gonna leave this here...

I feel that Nat is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood in a classic sense. It isn't like her mentality is "RWAR! TITS! LOOK AT ME!"

And yes, when I first saw that gif of her in the thong I praised baby Jesus, IYKWIM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod