The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Welcome back Affen (sorry I'm from the future you'll be back, i just posted that so I didn't have to when you do come back)

Anyone ever see the movie Wizards by Ralph Bakshi?

God damn, it's an acid trip of awesomeness if you never seen it before. Funny, dark, clever, and pretty decent animation.

^havent seen it, but I'll look into it.

I just got back from Bumbershoot, a Seattle music festival. Kicked tons of ass. If anyone is looking to plan a trip here soon, make it over Labor Day weekend. It doesn't get much better than this here.
Oh and I guess if NickKmet is still here, did you go today? Are you goIng tomorrow?

And to everyone else, favorite band you ever saw live?

White Stripes.

Other notable ones were Social Distortion, and one a month ago with Willie Nelson, Meloncamp, and Bob Dylan. It was pretty good.

Probably Andy McKee and Don Ross. Youtube them (but I'm sure almost all of you have). It was an intimate little show, and they were cracking jokes the whole time. I don't think I'll ever see that much skill in one place again. Here's a song they did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R62zFqcH ... re=channel

Second is the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Amazing in every way. Still listen to the bootleg all the time.

Third is Audioslave. They just came out and delivered.

Hmm...
Bruce Springsteen was pretty good, especially since my hands were on the stage and the rest of the place was sold out.
Warped Tour has also been pretty sweet these past two years. Say Anything puts on great shows.

Well, you could poop so much that all the body fat in your butt could be turned into poop. It wouldn't be instantaneous, but it could happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133