The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
and what do the ladies think of your collection?? *snickers*

Actually I've had to rebuild my collection because of a lady. I took my Legos over to my best friend's girlfriend's apartment (she lived in a neighboring building), and her, her roomates and I would play with them. Then they broke up, and I took his side and she took my Legos.

That means I no longer have a Darth Vader, Emperor & Darth Maul, Boba Fett, 2 Scout Troopers, countless pirates, imperial soldiers, islanders and knights. And a multi-galon tub of assorted pieces and accessories.

I'm still pissed to this day. But she lives in Tampa, so I may be able to get them back this weekend, but that's probably a pipe dream.

And maybe I will Used. Just to rub it in Koala Yummy's face.

UghRochester said:
Is it because you always need a moment?
the exact reason why I carry my twix and other random crap i.e. my new device called the "TV B Gone."
It's fun to point at a tv while someone is playing games at Wal-Mart or GameStop

The only words I recognized are Wal-Mart and GameStop...

StalfrosCC said:
UghRochester said:
Is it because you always need a moment?
the exact reason why I carry my twix and other random crap i.e. my new device called the "TV B Gone."
It's fun to point at a tv while someone is playing games at Wal-Mart or GameStop

The only words I recognized are Wal-Mart and GameStop...
Because "fun" isn't in your vocabulary.

I went there.

Trippysmurf said:
KoalaRainbowPoop said:
and what do the ladies think of your collection?? *snickers*

Actually I've had to rebuild my collection because of a lady. I took my Legos over to my best friend's girlfriend's apartment (she lived in a neighboring building), and her, her roomates and I would play with them. Then they broke up, and I took his side and she took my Legos.

That means I no longer have a Darth Vader, Emperor & Darth Maul, Boba Fett, 2 Scout Troopers, countless pirates, imperial soldiers, islanders and knights. And a multi-galon tub of assorted pieces and accessories.

I'm still pissed to this day. But she lives in Tampa, so I may be able to get them back this weekend, but that's probably a pipe dream.

And maybe I will Used. Just to rub it in Koala Yummy's face.

ohh yeah, rub my face, and while you at rub my pants :wink:

I'm off on holiday in 3 hours - BOOM!!!

Spain with the lads! Drinking 7 days a week. sleeping until noon. Glorious. GLORIOUS!
See you in a week fuckheads!!

I'm off to California in the morning. Trying to drive all the way through, so I'm staying up most the night, sleeping half the way and driving tomorrow evening the rest of the way, from Vegas.

My great grandma died. I think she was 97. The cool part is now I think my sister gets all the family heirlooms from John-freaking-Smith. Too bad I'm not closely related enough to Walt Disney to inherit something...

This might be my last post for a while. Some real life things that need to be done and taken care of + other similar stuff.

GR is the best internet community I've seen and I hope you stay that way for my possible return in future. Fun times were had, I just wish I'd joined sooner.

Ta ta

I love you guys

So long, Affen. May you live long and prosper.

Now I know why Stal says he could have gay sex with many people here... I get turned on just looking at posts!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133