The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

I love that game. Although I hate Gyorg, the Bay Temple boss. What a twat he is.

I personally love getting game over, because the moon crashing into the earth is cool :D

i forget pretty much everything about that game since i only played it once. Looks like it's time to blow the dust off my N64! :p

You know something, Majora's Mask was a damn good game. I thought it was kinda dull when I first played it. Too short and it didn't feel epic. Plus no Zelda or Gannon and no cool twist at the end. But it became underrated because it had to follow what many consider the greatest video game of all time.

Only thing I couldn't stand was that there was a time limit to defeat dungeons. I understand this was a vital part of the plot but I need to take my time with a puzzle game. I can remember the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time took me over a week to defeat. If I had a time limit on that I'd go crazy.

Would've been better if time didn't flow while in a dungeon. But whatever, still a great game.

I cant hear anything!

I got a virus, scanned my computer with my anti-virus software. Came up with 350-odd files (!!!). Deleted them all.
They turned out to be prgram files, and I cant perform simple tasks like unmute the volume, or download MSN.
I can use the internet still though. Go me.
Are there any computer chumps that can recommend anything?

This is kind of shifting subjects, but has anyone watch the show Whale Wars on Animal Planet? I've been getting into it, but for all the wrong reasons. I actually find myself rooting for the whalers. Not necessarily because I want the whales to die...I just want to see the Sea Shephard fail miserably because they are a bunch of hipocratic environmentalist douche bags who think they are the savior of mother Earth. When in actuality they are a bunch of retards out on the arctic ocean destined to get themselves or someone else killed.

Anyone else seen it?

I actually feel the same way. Yes, whaling is a terrible crime against nature that should not continue, but using terrorist tactics to achieve your goals does not make your cause just. I also don't care for the hypocrisy when they throw acid onto the whaling ships, and then call for an international incident when the whalers defend themselves.

They seem like the type where one would commit suicide with a Japanese pistol in order to blame the death on the whalers.

those douche bags deserve to die, thinking they are changing the world for the better. also their captian looks has bright as peter griffen, kinda looks like him too, just older with a gotee. also, goatees=douchebag

My favourite thing about airports? Spotting which hotties are going on the same plane as you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle