The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

If I can recommend a show to anyone, it would be It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. The show gets better over time, and there's never any dips. It's pure money.

^ When you go back now and watch the first two seasons they're nowhere near as good anymore. The third season will always be my favorite because we saw the beginning of Green Man and Day Man, but quite honestly the season 4 finale of "The Nightman Cometh" is by far the funniest episode I've ever seen.

If i'm lucky, i'll finish my paper tonight or tomorrow finally, after working for a month on this fucking paper.

After that, I get back to reviewing and writing stories for the RPG. Go me!

Tonight is the last performance for our show and I'm sad and happy at the same time. It is going to be weird having time to play games again. :p

^ Break a leg, Nikki. I bet you were great throughout. Enjoy the free time, I know I am (I finished my job last week). What play were you doing?

tigerlily521985 said:
Tonight is the last performance for our show and I'm sad and happy at the same time. It is going to be weird having time to play games again. :p

YAY! Do I get my halo buddy back!? :D

tigerlily521985 said:

I'm glad you had fun! It sounded like a blast!

MattAY- Yes, you get your Halo buddy back! Yay!

And Stal, yes it was soooo much fun. We stayed out until 3am after the show last night. However I was crazy busy because of it so I will probably wait until the next Summer show to audition. I need a break now. :p

Any exciting weekend stories?

My pledge brother drove down from Coral Springs. We got ripped, ate really good Mexican, and tried to beat Megaman X.

Also saw Watchmen on Friday night. Good movie. Some parts made me upset as a fan of the comic, but overall, really entertaining movie.

Threw my 3 year-old a rockin' BBQ. All the kids swam and fun was had by all.

Just trying to figure some extravagant evening for the ol' wedding anniversary now. Sizzler and the driving range?

Finished my report, after editing it today, it came out to 16 pages about the nature of ethnic conflict in the Democratic Republic of Congo, 53 footnotes, 10 books, and three online news stories, which overall took me a whole month to read ALL TEN BOOKS and write my thesis on the subject.

If this doesn't get some type of A, I will be very pissed off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod