The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Trippysmurf said:
What needs to be discussed? He's probably just sitting at his desk, constantly repeating in a deep voice "Sheppard."
Just said "Sheppard" on my first try and it came out perfectly.

So yeah....

Who is this Adam Lambert dude? I saw him on the news tonight and apparently he did a risque dance with a bunch of guys...he some gay singer I never heard of?

He was the runner up on American Idol this season. He also kissed a dude onstage at the AMAs, which wasn't really a kiss.. more like he stabbed a guys mouth with his own mouth.. even still, you could barely tell it was two guys kissing because of the androgynous clothing and makeup they were wearing, and the super wide angle ABC would shoot from whenever Lambert would gay it up.

Anyways, he goes on the AMAs and fully grinds a dude's face into his crotch. F*cking Hilarious.

so, changing the subject... anyone read the new punisher comics, not the max ones. but the ones that take place in mainstream marvel? they turned the punisher into a frankenstein monster, and howard chaykins artwork, while usually tolerable, looks horrible. the whole story line is bad bad bad bad.

The Punisher is fantastic to watch!! It's SO bad that it makes me laugh. Funny scream when the guy gets knifed...stuff like that.

Also, HE MADE A FLAMING SKULL BY BLOWING UP CARS!!!

^What he said.

I've never felt that they do a good job building him from every other "my family is dead" character. He is simply the "fight fire with fire" antihero with dead family.

He was good in the Marvel Civil War.

On a different note, my school had a drug search today that took u the entire first half of the day. 22 people were on their list of kids to specifically search, and 6 of them got nabbed for drugs.
Fun days.

Glad I don't go to your school. That's such a huge invasion of privacy. I can't believe anyone stood for that.

Bretimus_v2 said:
^What he said.

I've never felt that they do a good job building him from every other "my family is dead" character. He is simply the "fight fire with fire" antihero with dead family.

check out garth ennis's run on the punisher. those are the best punisher stories. no super heroes exist, he's damn near in his 50's. much better take on the character than anyone else has been able to do.

Hlallu said:
On a different note, my school had a drug search today that took u the entire first half of the day. 22 people were on their list of kids to specifically search, and 6 of them got nabbed for drugs.
Fun days.

Isn't it illegal for them to touch your property?

Nope. You have no rights if you are under 18. That's what a lot of kids don't understand.

Especially if you are on public school property.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod