The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

A little off topic here (but I think that's the point of this thread), I'm only sleeping 2-3 hours a night... Is that normal? :?

A little, but it's just normal everyday stress from work and such, nothing really horrible is happening in my life. I just wake up after 2-3 hrs and can't get back to sleep.

Ted_Wolff said:
Oh, and I enjoyed my favorite baseball team reclaiming first place in their division, unlike someone else's team who was thoroughly trounced 31-6 by a conquered people.

Woah Ted. That's just low.

But hey, at least the mariners aren't as bad as last year.

I feel like shit right now, so instead of finishing up my paper that is taking so damn long to do, I am watching Milk on DVD.

Man, what a gay movie.

Wes said:
A little off topic here (but I think that's the point of this thread), I'm only sleeping 2-3 hours a night... Is that normal? :?

Are you napping in the day time? Sounds like insomnia (from what little you've said of the matter).
Just set your alarm clock to about 5am or 6am, then try to go through the day as your normally would. Evetually Sleep will have its revenge...
Of course this is the extreme suck method of fixing your sleep.. actually, i've done 3:45am before just to get my act in order... sucks...

Wes said:

That is the exact point of the thread- and no, that isn't normal. What's buggin' ya Wes?

TO WES: Sounds like a book I read from Stephen King titled "Insomnia". Have you seen any bald little docters with scissors ?

Trippysmurf said:
Tylzen said:
There are plenty of other subjects.

May I suggest Danish brothels?

Now that you mention it, there is actually a brothel like 5 - 10 minutes walk from where I live.
And like 2 minutes walk from Marius' daycare.

They even got their own website. Which I am not naming, I don't want to attract Stal to the area.

Ring up a doctor or something Wes. Maybe they'll have a few remedies and recipes etc.

Chris_Crime said:
A two minute walk seperates your child's daycare from the red light district? That, my friend, is efficienct.

Well it is not like they have a huge sign that says BROTHEL COME HERE FOR A SHAG!

Yes, because I have such interest in brothels that just telling me the name would get me to fly to your shithouse country just to sleep with prostitutes...

Good thing your health care is free, that way they could scrape the warts off of my penis after I'm finished there.

If you can't sleep Wes, you should take up a new hobby. Something boring, that may help your problem.

Affen said:
Ach, a flu. Very annoying one -My nose is like a running water tap. I also feel like I'm getting a fever.

Home remedies please! Don't suggest garlic, unless you have some good recipe to go with it. :)

Chicken noodle soup. This is Jewish penicillin.

Wes said:

No. I suggest either masturbating before bed (damnit, Sam beat me to it. Zing!), or doing what most grown ups do: have a nice glass of booze.

Tylzen said:
They even got their own website. Which I am not naming, I don't want to attract Stal to the area.

PM PLOX!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle