So, the world totally ended

madster111

Rookie
Yeah, it's currently 6:20pm on May 21st.

Come on Apocalypse, it's getting dark outside and i don't want to miss everything.

Ok, wtf is this "doomsday" prediction I keep hearing about?

cyberjim2000 said:
Or did they do what Homer Simpson did and added random numbers together in the Bible?

Prepare for THE END!!!!

The_Simpsons_5F05.png

......The end of high prices!

Please follow the angel for all your discount needs.

cyberjim2000 said:
they do what Homer Simpson did and added random numbers together in the Bible?
Exactly this.

Who wants to take up the bet that the world will be roughly the same in 48hrs time, for $100?

I'd like a couple new PS3 games.

lokness said:
inb4 the world actually does go to s*** and you phaggots are all dead.

repent!
If it does, and half the world pisses off to heaven, the rest of us can rock out here and have fun.
Half the people in the world will no longer own their high performance cars - THEY'RE MINE NOW FOOLS!

madster111 said:
If it does, and half the world pisses off to heaven, the rest of us can rock out here and have fun.
Half the people in the world will no longer own their high performance cars - THEY'RE MINE NOW FOOLS!
Facepalm.jpg

Nothing's going to happen, because a kind, loving, just God wouldn't just up and damn the majority of the world to eternal suffering at a random time just because. Rapture is bullshit.

It basically comes down like this.

Apocalypse fail...

Although I think they meant U.S time...but then again who counts these things....it's only logical that the U.S would center itself at the end of the world.

For you, Maddy. For me in the U.S. It's the 21st 11:11AM (EST)
EDIT: Links and I posted at the same time

No they think it will go timezone by timezone, starting around new zealand and working its way west. Apparently god respects our timezones.

Quit living in the past, ugh.

And kapow, that makes perfect sense. After all, God managed to create the earth before anything else in the universe, providing time and gravity are little bitches that can be ignored. Like 3000 years ago.
So yeah. Timezones should be smalltime.

I don't get all this recent rapture talk either. I thought all the nuts were concerned about December 2012. You can't just move it up a year.

Drew Magary made a great point about this all, how these end of the world predictions are born of humanity's arrogance and egocentricity. Everyone wants to believe they'll be alive for the most important events in earth's history, including the end (the ultimate historic event). Of course there's a tiny chance of that, but people still want to believe it.

The problem is that there is a good chance we WILL be alive for the 'end of the world'.
All it takes is for a single nuke to fall, and a chain reaction resulting in massive fallout everywhere is a distinct possibility.

That's the only reason why, though. If the earth has survived naturally for a couple billion years as it stands, it's not gonna break in the next 50-100 unless it's not natural.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle