Self-bump: Help Me Choose a Title

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
I've always felt it would be a little self-indulgent to make up my own status (I assume that's the name of the gray text under the names on here). I mean, I don't go by my given name on here (interesting story, my first given name was baby boy Yoshida or menino Yoshida), so I use my nickname. And it seems like a bit much to give myself a second nickname.

This is where you come in. Help me choose a status that fits. And fill a little more of my boring free time.

"Lil Nina" (with a bouncy "n")
"Brazilian Ho-He"
"The Bretster"
"Version 3 imminent"
"Brazinese"
"Japazilian"
"Guy with 2 kids that you barely know"

I have boring free time too.

How about "doesn't like immigrant workers"? Really, if I want to give you that you have no say in the matter :p.

MattAY said:
"Version 3 imminent"
"Japazilian"
"Guy with 2 kids that you barely know"
Japazilian...my friends chose that over Brapanese. These three are all in contention, we must see what the rest of you lot come up with.

Lethean said:
"doesn't like immigrant workers"
Well, that's untrue, they're working just as hard as anyone else, as long as they're paying taxes I could care less. And if they're not, blame their bosses not them.

The more I hear it, the more I think Japazilian sounds like a rich and gay Godzilla.

...For I had TACO BELL for lunch!

Because your avatar was Dr. Orpheus and that's still what I always think of when I see your name

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo