Legalization [Eyebrowsbv31]

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by UrbanMasque, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Rakon

Rakon Rookie

She also breathes. Should I stop doing that as well?

2. Eyebrowsbv31

Eyebrowsbv31 Rookie

Honestly, yes. If humanity had a collective consciousness we'd all commit mass suicide.

3. Sightless

Sightless Veteran

Sorry, let me rephrase that question: .......So you agree that you own observations (also) provide evidence contrary to your claims...? And now your general style of argument.

Do you suffer from depression?

4. Eyebrowsbv31

Eyebrowsbv31 Rookie

^ Yes, I just saw al gore's movie and I realized to save the planet we all have to die.

Sucks, but shit gotta get dun'.

5. Icepick

Icepick Rookie

I'd just like to point out how the supposed pot heads are coming up with points containing far more structure and relevance than those who abstain from said herb. "I'll show you 10 million unsuccessful pot heads" oh really? I'll show you 20 million unsuccessful people who dont partake in smoking, that's an exceptionally flimsy argument.

6. Sightless

Sightless Veteran

Are you sure you aren't a pothead? I mean, that's the kind of thing a pothead would say. Make that clip a reality!

Also, I am now acknowledging that you agree that your own observations provide evidence contrary to your claims, and the only solution to this problem is for you to smoke more weed. Toke up, dude.