Justin Bieber

Hate's too strong of a word for a man who has no real effect on my life, shit music sure, but it's not supposed to be marketed to me

Now nickleback on the other hand I hate. I would rather be locked in a room with Hitler playing the tuba, than spend half a minute listening to their shit

I LIKE YOUR PANTS AROUND YOUR FEET
I LIKE THE DIRT THAT'S ON YOUR KNEES

I LIKE THE WAY YOU STILL SAY PLEASE
WHILE YOU'RE LOOKING UP AT ME
YOU'RE LIKE MYFAVORITE DAMN DISEASE

I LIKE THE PLACES THAT WE GO
I LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW
I LIKE THE WAY YOU CAN'T SAY NO
I LIKE THE POWDER ON YOUR NOSE

:alienrockingthefuckout4:

Optimus-Crime said:
I LIKE YOUR PANTS AROUND YOUR FEET
I LIKE THE DIRT THAT'S ON YOUR KNEES

I LIKE THE WAY YOU STILL SAY PLEASE
WHILE YOU'RE LOOKING UP AT ME
YOU'RE LIKE MYFAVORITE DAMN DISEASE

I LIKE THE PLACES THAT WE GO
I LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW
I LIKE THE WAY YOU CAN'T SAY NO
I LIKE THE POWDER ON YOUR NOSE

:alienrockingthefuckout4:

i said id dress, act, and do all the things Justin Bieber does for his money. I would never release that shit you just posted.

how can a group of grown men release a song with the lyrics "i like the powder on your nose" and still sleep at night. and people make these fools rich :(

Sourdeez said:
I hate katty perry and taylor swift more.

You hate this?
uU1to.gif

Wait what does she do again?

Icepick said:
Hate's too strong of a word for a man who has no real effect on my life, shit music sure, but it's not supposed to be marketed to me

Now nickleback on the other hand I hate. I would rather be locked in a room with Hitler playing the tuba, than spend half a minute listening to their shit

Hitler failed out of tuba school, so he became a megalomaniac genocidal tyrant.

Hating Nickleback must be a Canadian thing. My fellow Americans and I feel about Nickleback the same way we feel about an earthquake in Pakistan--tragic yes, but how is any of it my problem? Yet Canadians get visibly agitated whenever Nickleback is mentioned. Are Canadians constantly assaulted with Nickleback the same way Alabamans are assaulted with Lynyrd Skynrd, or New Yorkers with "NY State of Mind"?

Alabamians! And yes.

Also Justin Bieber. Also formerly Avril Lavigne. Also formerly Shania Twain. Also formerly Celine Dion.

For the record, I was a fan of Silver Side Up. You can't take that away from me, no matter what you say!

Justin Bieber still bothers me.

Every day I wake up and say to myself "Life may be hard, but I don't live in Alabama." That makes me happy.

Not a fan really. His music isn't that great and I've heard too many stories about his escapades that make me think he's not a very good person either. But hey, all the power to him for being so young and so well off. If you're into that sort of thing.

Lethean said:
But hey, all the power to him for being so young and so well off. If you're into that sort of thing.
Being young and well off? Who could ever be into that?

I just like how the bubblegum pop machine has evolved. It's impressive to see the machine churn out what is basically a career relaunch and attempt to add a new demographic. I believe they'll do it.

Optimus-Crime said:
Lethean said:
But hey, all the power to him for being so young and so well off. If you're into that sort of thing.
Being young and well off? Who could ever be into that?

Haha well I meant if you measure success by wealth. But yeah, I'd not complain if I were his age and worth millions upon millions and adored by men everywhere. I mean...Uhh...Women! WOMEN! Just when Chris might have been believing I'm straight I go and cock it up. Oh damn. I just said COCK!

who cares. In the end Bieber will either become the male version of Hanna Montana or disappear like Kelly Clarkson one day. He's no longer jailbait so a lot of people don't care about the teen idol status anymore, and the teeny-boppers will find another young-an to worship soon.

On one hand, Justin Bieber has done super well for himself and for his age he is obviously very successful and powerful. So congratulations to him.

However on the other hand, as an internationally acclaimed celebrity, there's a price to fame and that's basically the media watching you. Not only that but he has fans, a lot of fans who look up to him so whether he likes it or not, he's become a role model for these fans to look up to.

To me, Justin Bieber honestly doesn't seem like a very good person. This is according to what I've read in articles or heard on the radio.

So apparently Justin Bieber has developed a reputation for himself for showing up late for his concerts. Sounds like he doesn't really care that much about the fans. He got attacked in a night club and when his private security took the guy down, he (Justin) proceeded to kick the attacker while he was down and being held down by security. Nice.

Then he thought he was too cool for school by doing illegal graffiti at one of the hotels he was staying at in the Goldcoast, Queensland Australia. The hotel wants him to clean it up but he's refusing.

Good on him for his success, but he sounds like a wanker of a person. But I guess that's what happens when you're given money and power at an early age?

Old interviews.

I'm not taking up the fight for Justin Bieber, I just like seeing the transition. This was inevitable the minute Usher signed the guy and it's interesting seeing the change take shape. It all makes sense. Almost like watching a season finale in a way.

Hey, Miley did the same, I just think Bieber's more bankable long term; guys won't go to concerts to see tits and ass, but girls on the other hand are just nuts when it comes to their money.
Bieber's about to take on the urban market. kudos

But why do I CARE?
I have no fucking clue honestly, it just struck me as something interesting.

Full disclosure, this thread has been a paid advertisement by the DuPont Company and Usher's Records in conjunction with Umbrella Corp. Having said that, the new Justin Bieber album Journals is some real baby baby baby making music. It's pretty much one of the best albums of the year. disregarders gon' disregard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod