Signed by Usher
Has too many haters, mostly guys

Probably can't actually sing
Not sure if he can dance

Made a lot of money for someone who can't sing or dance
It's not anything I'd listen to
But women of all ages love this guy
Unofficial member of the Mayweather Money Team

I've been indifferent about Justin Bieber's rise since the very beginning, but when you compare the good to the bad it's looking like the kid's living the dream.
Someone that hates this guy come in here and explain why. Because I'm not so sure Justin Bieber isn't a straight up G, of the highest caliber. The dude's a borderline thug, and definitely a hustler. He's smoking weed with super models, hanging out with athletes. Is it time to stop hating Justin Bieber now that he's gotten older? It sounds like he's doing a lot of the same shit we'd all be doing if we were in his shoes.

I...think... Optimus... *shudders* has a point...

Homophobia aside... What reason does a (to paraphrase Katt Williams) Real N!g g a have to hate on him? He's Canadian?

Justin Timberlake was in N'sync and NO ONE would call their music good but then he goes and kicks out Futuresex/Lovesounds and suddenly "he ain't that bad" or "white boy made good"...

Not saying I'm going to start listening to his music or appreciate the fact that an army of teenage females worships him like little 8 lb baby jesus

I think the only people who actively hate Mr. Bieber are thirteen-year-old boys, and their only reason for doing so is because he is actively loved by thirteen-year-old girls. It's the same reason why all my peers and I hated N*SYNC and Backstreet Boys back when we were thirteen-year-old boys.

I have no opinions, positive or negative, towards the young man because I'm not in its target demographic, nor am I close enough to the target demographic to get enough exposure. Like, say Twilight, I'm aware of its existence, but I have no opinions on it whatsoever because there is no reason for me to do so. I'm not in the age group, I don't have friends or relatives who are.

And like spartan said, I wouldn't be surprised if a couple years from now he pulls a JT and puts out good album, and all the people who hated him back when they were thirteen-year-old boys say "Huh, teenybopper's got some genuine talent."

ive never been anti bieber, and i find it straight up weird and creepy that so many grown men literally HATE this kid for some unknown reason, or because they're jealous the under aged girls want his D

sure, he's a little obnoxious. receiving a diamond jubilee medal in overalls and a backwards hat was pathetic. but for the most part this kid a far more respectable celebrity than most. does lots for charity, takes care of his family.

ESPECIALLY celebrities in his age range. hes kept his head on his shoulders fairly well.

ive only heard a couple songs of his and it no surprise isn't my cup of tea. but the hate i've just never understood.

any dude on this planet would dress, sing, and dance like him if a) they had the talent, b) would make millions, and c) could bang any broad they felt like.

people are just jelly, that's all.

I agree with everything Rain said.

I don't hate Bieber. I don't listen to his music, instead, I focus on music I really enjoy, instead of focusing on things I don't. It's one of those things that just make me a happy person.

He hasn't done anything to me personally, so I feel no reason to hate him. If you think he makes bad music, why are you listening to Justin Bieber? You know Led Zeppelin exists right?

I hate the biebs, because he's younger than me but has more money.
Little bastard.

intoTheRain said:
any dude on this planet would dress, sing, and dance like him if a) they had the talent, b) would make millions, and c) could bang any broad they felt like.
A lot of people can sing just as good, and yes i would totally do that same douchey crap if it meant i'd have a mansion, Aventador and damn near any girl i wanted.

I also like how he's done it well. He's gone for the whole 'conservative christian values' thing for a while until he got all the money and picked up the murrikan popularity, and now he's just behaving like a fairly smart kid with a shit ton of money, trash talking the US health care system and telling paparazzi to go fuck themselves. He's a pretty smart kid - he played everything properly. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him start to move away from making the tweens squee soon and actually start making good music.

Sometimes something comes along and gets insanely popular and after years I'm like, "Whoah I have never heard a song of his."

Justin, I think I've heard the Baby Baby song. And possibly some others covered by somebody on The Voice or whatever. But not much else.

One Direction, for example. I have no idea what kind of music they sing and I obviously haven't heard a song of theirs. Doesn't really seem possible, given their popularity and their ubiquity, but there ya go.

People who actually hate Justin Bieber probably have issues, or are jealous. Otherwise, they dislike that he is perpetuating shit music and being a music star.

Most people just hate the craze surrounding him. That people of all ages would go insane over him and his music is strange. I've personally not found anything attractive about his music, and don't really get why he's so popular. I feel like shaking people and making them listen to something else. Almost anything else. But that's the nature of pop music, I guess.

Why the hell is there a thread about this here?

I hate katty perry and taylor swift more. Mostly because of the bullshit brainwash garbage they are feeding young ladies today who actually believe the bullshit in their music and think it should be how their life should be.

Mostly why I hate mainstream pop bullshit. because the younger generation looks up to that pile of dung and think that's what they should aspire to. Same goes for people who think they should grow up to be rap artists or thugs.

Or the jersey shore and snooky. (Lets not teach girls its ok to be pregnant and drunk at the same time) Any time your famous for being a huge douchbag or air head or anything humans should not aspire to be im going to hate you. Because the younger generation really does want to be famous, stupid, and worthless just like you.

And there is nothing wrong with being a musician as long as its about making good music not blowing up your ego and making your image the most famous part about you.

Fact: If you are spending any portion of your time hating someone who's actions and life are literally not part of yours...you're living life wrong. You'll probably never meet him. I doubt he's going to evict you from your house to build a skate park atop it. He will never bang your mom and send you unwanted pics via text message pics. He is a complete non-factor in your life probably. Any energy spent on your part is contrived by you, because he most likely has no idea you are.

However, to dislike his music is another thing.

But if other people know you hate them and on a intellectual level it breaks through the facade that is there stardom and that everyone appears to like them. Now if people continue to like them after seeing there is a legitimate reason not to like them then they are worthless and hopeless.

Im not saying you have to make it your lifes goal or fill up any more than a moment of your life. To passively let bullshit go downstream and infect people you actually do care about is not ok either. And if you don't care about anyone else I think you should take some time to self reflect.

ycRV6.jpg

Now this guy here has issues.

He is a rolemodel, but on some level it's unfair that automatic pressure is thrust upon you when you're a celebrity, and even more if you're a young celebrity because that's when you're prone to make the most mistakes. I guess being the public's rolemodel--for at least a while--is the tradeoff for fame and fortune, it's no doubt the easiest route.
On the other hand, he's gonna able to sing an acoustic version of Baby Baby to get just about anything he wants from a woman long into his years, so that's actually a solid trade.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod