Technology

I'm impressed that no one on a video game forum appears to be one of these people.

I'm sure everyone in this thread has been guilty multiple times of annoying someone else by their use of technology. I do try and keep it to a minimum, and hate being caught looking at my phone in public, but it definitely happens.

Edit: nvm, upon further inspection there were other people who think OP was being a little douchey.

I think the thing that bugged me the most during the dinner was the amount of people taking pictures of their food with their phones. I was just sitting there like really!?

Oh I hate foodies who need to take a pic of what they're eating. I'm always tempted to comment with an "after" picture but I don't have it in me to be that gross.

Yeah, My sisters take pictures of every meal they eat. I find it a bit funny that two girls who hated computers, the internet, and geeks, are now taking pictures of food they buy and then post it on the internet. Is this what the masses have become?

The only food I've taken pictures of are my hotwings, because I know I make the best hotwings my friends have ever tried.

I occasionally snap photos of food I cook but I only text it to my one friend who similarly enjoys cooking. We like to share recipes and whatever awesome greasy thing we're cooking.

I typically will take a picture if it's something really good, and send it out through snapchat. If I've just gotten something from like Applebees or Denny's or Outback, then I doubt I will.

Though that's more just for the fun of it than anything.

I'll be completely honest, I don't even know what this thread is about. I assume it's about technology, but I'm not sure.

I want to go out on a date with an anime girl on a laptop screen. Just to see people's reactions.

Longo_2_guns said:
I want to go out on a date with an anime girl on a laptop screen. Just to see people's reactions.
Probably about the same as when you go on dates with anime girls on pillows.

i-love-technology-o.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle