The Union

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by Rakon, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Rakon

Rakon Rookie

So I saw this documentary a little while ago, and I'm hearing more and more people taking about it. The full title is The Union: The Business of Getting High. Obviously, it's about marijuana. Not only is it one of the most interesting movies I've seen in the past while, I'd go as far as saying this is the best documentary I've ever seen. It's extremely well done, and very eye-opening.

For those who haven't seen it, I highly recommend (regardless if you smoke weed). If you have, what are your thoughts?

Here's the IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1039647/

2. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I'll watch it later, this looks like something you'd have to be in the right mood for to watch.

3. keepithowitis

keepithowitis Rookie

i.e. totally baked

4. Trippysmurf

Trippysmurf Rookie

I'm still hoping for a national decriminalization effort in Obama's Junior year. Prior to that I would like to see California pass the legalization effort and we get to see the impacts of their decision.

5. bomby139143

bomby139143 Rookie

Ah, Ive seen this. It makes you wonder why marijuana is actually illegal, very good documentary.