@BlackStar

BlackStar

Rookie
I am Jack's smirking revenge..... :twisted:

Oh hello there, didn't see ya! Come gather around and let me tell you about a magical place far far away. Some people call it opposite toilet-flush land, others call it The Island where the Dingo ate your baby. But I like to call it...

australiabannernew.jpg

Once upon a time there was a boy in Australia named.. ummm.. well due to copyright laws and protecting the real people and such let's just call him Gladster. Gladster was a happy go lucky person who posted on the GR forums.

But one day Leathen got a little power hungry and decided he was going to ban Gladster. Suddenly gladster became madster. NO! not madster... ummm, he became sadster! Yes, that's it. So sadster roamed the forum going on about his dynamic IP; something Australia is famous for.

Hey speaking of dynamic IP, what else is Australia good for? Well I'm glad you asked...

Hugh Jackman
x-men_hugh_jackman_4.jpg

Yup, an Aussie played a Canadian. Take that Canada! Oh no you did-ent!

The late Crocodile Hunter
crocodile_hunter_9.jpg

This mofo right here has some serious balls. He actually died on the job putting himself into life-threatening situations solely for your entertainment. Stand proud bitches.

Didgeridoo
aboriginal_didgeridoo_gabrielle_reilly.jpg

Ok I'll be honest, I just like the name.

and a bunch of other crap

Anyway, getting back to the story. Sadster was more than a little upset, he claimed he was banned without any given reason, but nobody seemed to care. But there had to be a reason. Perhaps it was best that it not be discussed in public? Or maybe the public deserve to know? Or perhaps maybe Sadster could've just PMed the admins and mods instead of making a thread about it???

That's why we're giving YOU a once in a life time opportunity to be apart of this banning We want to hear what you think.

If you think Madster is innocent please call
1-800-SAD-STER

If you think Madster deserves the ban please call
1-800-GLAD-STR

But not until THE END OF THE SHOW, that's when our phone lines will open... Which I guess is right now...

I called 1800sadster, im lookin out for mah boi maddy.

Btw don't you yanks get dynampic Ip's over there?

1800-SAD-STER.

Words are meaningless until you put something behind them...or is it the new corporate overlords getting involved in this somehow...

Several other boards I visit have a ban/offense log. I've always liked that. First thing I did visiting both of them was figure out where they draw the line. Cuz you know, I'm always pushing that envelope.

MAdstering ain't a crime!

It depends if you mean madSTERING, or madSTIRRING...

I tell ya, I've seen a few mad stirrers in my life. Not pretty man...the mix goes EVERYWHERE.

By the way, I've been drinking throughout the day.

Really? Nobody has said it yet? Wow, I'm disappointed GR. Guess I'll have to say it and get it out of the way.

I'd totally bang the didgeridoo chick.

WickedLiquid said:
Really? Nobody has said it yet? Wow, I'm disappointed GR. Guess I'll have to say it and get it out of the way.

I'd totally bang the didgeridoo chick.
It was universally implied, read between the lines.

LinksOcarina said:
1800-SAD-STER.

Words are meaningless until you put something behind them...or is it the new corporate overlords getting involved in this somehow...

What happened to the days when people wouldn't blame corporations for everything and let someone ban someone on the forums without others not even involved questioning it? Oh wait. Things were never like that on GR.

Anyways. The number to call is 1-800-GLAD-STR.

If you send Didgeridoo to my evil corporate fascist lair, it may be lifted today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod