@BlackStar

Lethean said:
LinksOcarina said:
1800-SAD-STER.

Words are meaningless until you put something behind them...or is it the new corporate overlords getting involved in this somehow...

What happened to the days when people wouldn't blame corporations for everything and let someone ban someone on the forums without others not even involved questioning it? Oh wait. Things were never like that on GR.

Anyways. The number to call is 1-800-GLAD-STR.

If you send Didgeridoo to my evil corporate fascist lair, it may be lifted today.

Eh...im bored and anti-establishment :p.

LinksOcarina said:
Eh...im bored and anti-establishment :p.

Careful....I might ban you too!

HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE THEY BANNING EVERBODY!!!!!

J/k. You wouldn't be banned for that ;)

LinksOcarina said:
man...it must be boring to live in england if you are drinking non-stop...

It was my friend's birthday and we were playing a football (soccer) drinking game whilst all the matches were being played. It's fun!

England is boring though...seriously. It's old people country. All we have is nice countryside, for all the people to retire to and enjoy.

And I wont make a drunk topic. We all only have one, I did mine ages ago.

MattAY said:
LinksOcarina said:
man...it must be boring to live in england if you are drinking non-stop...

It was my friend's birthday and we were playing a football (soccer) drinking game whilst all the matches were being played. It's fun!

England is boring though...seriously. It's old people country. All we have is nice countryside, for all the people to retire to and enjoy.

And I wont make a drunk topic. We all only have one, I did mine ages ago.
What if the topic actually made sense in it, does that still count? I have all kinds of reasons for my drinking problem too. I got Irish in me, we wanted to see who could drink more, idk I was just bored baby, and my favorite I didn't know today was Monday. Speaking of which anyone on here from Ireland, really interested in visiting it one day.

MattAY said:
^ Yeah man, that's deep...deep...

...did you just call me "baby"?!
Was saying it in a metaphoric sense, not that it ever happened... MattAY you should know I call you hun. :wink:

I've use a lot of pet names for MattAY. Sweetheart, cutie pie, my little wanker (though I'll be damned if he didn't earn that one). I think that was after he called me a dirty girl and pulled my hair.

Longo_2_guns said:
I've use a lot of pet names for MattAY. Sweetheart, cutie pie, my little wanker (though I'll be damned if he didn't earn that one). I think that was after he called me a dirty girl and pulled my hair.
I think I remember my little wanker.

So is madster coming back? What's the story!?! Now that people are calling I need an answer for them. Or should I just put the speaker next to some elevator music and remind them every 5 minutes that their call is very important to me?

GR is going to start protesting soon, and I'll be damned if I have to sit through God damn Radiohead protest songs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod