RIP >enter name here<

I do not believe we die, i believe if we score high enough, we go to the next level: Gamer heaven.

See you there! *bang!*

^^Oh heavens no! They're gods! you can't beat them! If you dare defy them, you WILL feel their divine wrath!

At the best, you can score close or equal to them and become demi-gods. But if you can place yourself in the top 10 or die trying, you will be selected by horse riding armored Samuses on your deathbed for videogame Valhalla: you will train your pwning skills and prepare for the Game-OveRagnarok.

MattAY said:
Ugh will probably die of McDonalds or someone killing him before then anyway.
You're just saying that from what I said on facebook :wink:
I'm pretty good at predicting the future, so I say G-man will kill us all by pressing the red button, when it clearly says "Don't press it retard."

Lien said:
I do not believe we die, i believe if we score high enough, we go to the next level: Gamer heaven.

See you there! *bang!*

is there a cheat i can use?... otherwise, im doomed.

BlackStar said:
It was all a ploy for attention and sympathy because he was caught in an earlier lie where he claimed he could bench-press some ridiculous amount.

I can bench press 350lbs, is this close to what he claimed?

Sif you make it into the Army Madster.

I just got a call today for a combat engineer testing, ima build bridges, bitches and hoes.

Chris_Crime said:
It's an exercise in folly at even attempting to one-up Shane. He said 450lbs, and was ~12 years old at the time.
richard_sandrak_00.jpg

was this him?

i remember this kid. i can recall a doco about him and he that he'd gone kinda fat after his mum left his estranged dad.

Lien said:
was this him?

Take the muscle tone and definition out that kid and you're pretty darn close! I'm sure everyone would agree!

But shane had better teeth :mrgreen:

From here on out, whenever someone mentions Shane (or FF7Master), it should be quickly followed up with the picture Lien posted.

Maybe we can get someone on the site to create an emoticon just for Shane purposes. That would be rather swell. But on the other hand, I dont really want him to become famous.

Chris_Crime said:
It's an exercise in folly at even attempting to one-up Shane. He said 450lbs, and was ~12 years old at the time.
...wat?
It's actually physically impossible for a 12 year old to do that. Their frame is simply too fragile and not able to support enough mass within their own body.

I genuinely think i will be able to press 450lbs in a couple months, but in said couple months i will be a 17 year old who weighs in at 120kg and 6'3".

lokness said:
Sif you make it into the Army Madster.

I just got a call today for a combat engineer testing, ima build bridges, bitches and hoes.
Nice mate.

I'm still tossing up whether to go straight into the army, or go back to school and do years 11/12 to get into the ADFA and try for the pilot program.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod