Your Ideal Date

Lethean said:
White_Noise.

Only because she's a female. And the rest of you would be far too annoying to spend an evening with.

Then you'll be glad to know we didn't scare her off. She's just too busy for us ATM.

used44 said:
That's something you should really take advantage of, Wicked. It might be awkward at first but I bet it would also be pretty easy and fun to do with someone who you already share some interests with.

*This post has been about butt sexing Rakon*

LOL. I really want to chill with Rakon, I've just been busy and I'm in the process of moving. So if you read this Rakon, I haven't blown you off...

InB4
WickedLiquid said:
So if you read this Rakon, I haven't blown you

But you know I hadn't realized just how many people from GR live in Toronto or the Greater Toronto Area.... Rakon, White Noise, NES man, Rain... ummm... Icepick... ok... so the list isn't perfect, but still, pretty crazy!

i thought the whole point was to pick a guy?
Black Star and I dated for a while. It was scary how much we had in common. Ugh seems like a fun date, but Yokiro is my dream man oh lawd. I've never seen so much alliteration in one post. I remember it like it was yesterday... Becky’s beagle barked and bayed, becoming bothersome for Billy. In. Every. Post.

Lethean said:
White_Noise.

Only because she's a female. And the rest of you would be far too annoying to spend an evening with.

Well, except the moderating team and Bretimus.

Except Longo. He's spoken for apparently.

I'm annoying? :cry:

I'd probably go to a bar with Eyebrows, to argue about politics for hours on end. Kind of like we do sometimes in steam chat. Also, I'd probably have to get in a few shots about the midwest and Missouri and shitty St. Louis sports teams.

Then again, Seattle has it's own massive can of worms.

Oh shit, misread Mattay's post. Guess that's what happens when you don't sleep.

I'd probably would take Urban out. I mean, an Asian man hanging out with a black man how often do you see that...? Other than the Rush Hour movies.

Though I could see myself hanging out with Mattay. We'd watch anime and Asian women together. Play video games for a bit then watch some movies. Finally, ending the evening with me telling him to stay away from my sister and slamming the door on his face.

cyberjim2000 said:
I'd probably would take Urban out. I mean, an Asian man hanging out with a black man how often do you see that...? Other than the Rush Hour movies.

Rush_Hour,0.jpg

NickKmet said:
I'd probably go to a bar with Eyebrows, to argue about politics for hours on end. Kind of like we do sometimes in steam chat. Also, I'd probably have to get in a few shots about the midwest and Missouri and shitty St. Louis sports teams.

Then again, Seattle has it's own massive can of worms.

I was kidding about you guys all being annoying. Unfortunately, the annoying ones stand out more when these topics come up.

And yes, Chris, it may have been to pick a guy but until one of you turn into Hugh Jackman, I won't be going gay for any of you. Oh wait. You already think I am. Keep it in your pants and don't get your hopes up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle