Am I weird if I think my sister is hot?

MattAY said:
intoTheRain said:
MattAY said:
I actually did, I'm just slow.

i guess it is entirely possible my dad's name is darth vader too

I just thought you were telling her a joke. Anyway, stop with the sarcasm it's really annoying.

does this mean you don't like me anymore ;( edit: ?

more sniffles

i thought we had something special

No, its ok I'm used to embarrassment.....or something about YOU that's mean!

MattAY said:

now i'm just confused, must be the bi polarness, forgot my meds today, blame my sister

actually blame my dad, he can be a dick, he probably took them

maca2kx said:
I read it to the end, I understood, I just thought it was too obvious to stick in a "OMG I GET IT!!!" before I explained to Ugh that incest is a crime for a reason.

Also, Ugh, feel free to defend yourself in public. I really don't understand why you sent that PM.

Sam
I found it was a joke after what Chris showed.
but you want me to defend myself in public alright

UghRochester said:
Yes, but it is taboo. The definition of the word "taboo" means prohibited or not accepted by society. Incest is one thing that is not accepted by most countries. Sweden from what I read, is one of the countries that accepts this in their society.

I doubt Sweeden doesn't frown on brother-sister, mother-son, or father-daughter relations. Extended family may be different but even the US let's cousins marry

Technically both of you idiots are right. Incest is both taboo and genetically weakening Genetically it is Nature's way of saying, "knock it off, jack ass!". Whereas, taboo is more of a moral issue based on the society it pertains to, and who knows maybe they were down with that shit in the Degobah system? Legal...that's a whole other thing.

maca2kx said:
UghRochester said:
Sweden from what I read, is one of the countries that accepts this in their society.

Not really.

Sam
Your source leads to that answer my source saysthis
Uh-Oh...I read it wrong...I see it say's one parent and not both. But as I see, Belgium and Brazil allow incest after a given age.
Well, there you go Sam you won for now.

intoTheRain said:
MattAY said:

now i'm just confused, must be the bi polarness, forgot my meds today, blame my sister

actually blame my dad, he can be a dick, he probably took them

If you cant outsmart them with intelligence, confuse them with bullshit...works everytime!

It worked out fine for the children of Adam and Eve.
Most of the people I know are only a little deformed and retarded.

you know, it took me like 2 reads to get the joke. so yeah, i'll admit it, ya got me ya asshole. you happy? but guess what, now that ya got me, you gotta use me ya man whore you

Read some lines from the start, jump to the end, saw "Darth Vader". End of story.

I wish someone would carry along this hoax for awhile before adding the revealing ending. Would be more interesting, more people fooled etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod