Am I weird if I think my sister is hot?

oh for fucks sake. just bang her and then have a lifetime of regret and social akwardness and become a social outcast already ya incestous bastard. just don't go beaten on your inbred 3 eyed one arm 3 feet incesteous children when it doesn't work out.

intoTheRain said:
It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.
See now I was a little concerned for you until I read that last part. Now I want to go watch Star Wars. Anyhow, I see no problem. Sure it's a little taboo for the most part, but I'm sure there's different countries that accept this.

EDIT: Oh haha I was fooled...

UghRochester said:
intoTheRain said:
It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.
See now I was a little concerned for you until I read that last part. Now I want to go watch Star Wars. Anyhow, I see no problem. Sure it's a little taboo for the most part, but I'm sure there's different countries that accept this.

Did anyone not see this response coming?

Ugh, incest between siblings results in genetically weakened children. It's not taboo, it's a law designed to prevent the overall weakening of the human race.

Sam

intoTheRain said:

Yoda said:
I cannot train him

Snapshot_20100107.jpg

Evil, you are, to suggest this.

Soooooo, just wanted to point something out to those who aren't Chris Crime, BlackStar, lokness, keepithowitis or kapow...

The dude copied and pasted that, Chris Crime pointed it out.

Skimming is bliss?

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
oh for fucks sake. just bang her and then have a lifetime of regret and social akwardness and become a social outcast already ya incestous b******. just don't go beaten on your inbred 3 eyed one arm 3 feet incesteous children when it doesn't work out.

damn man, ur mad

kapow said:
I guess I'm not the only one here who reads reddit?

pretty sure it's been posted on every message board on the net except GR.

mmmyeah, I'm gonna need to see that video!

But yeah, incest is a big no go. As long as you dont do anything, I'm sure you can THINK she's hot. But that's borderline iffy!

Also, dont worry about the mood killing. I do it all the damn time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle