Am I weird if I think my sister is hot?

Ted_Wolff said:
Wait. I'm confused now. Stal is the one who thinks his sister is hot?

Actually everyone else on this forum thinks his sister is hot.

Unfortunately, Stal has scared us away from her by describing her large, tattooed Texan boyfriend.

MattAY said:
mmmyeah, I'm gonna need to see that video!

But yeah, incest is a big no go. As long as you dont do anything, I'm sure you can THINK she's hot. But that's borderline iffy!

Also, dont worry about the mood killing. I do it all the damn time!

i can tell you've read the OP

StalfrosCC said:
I love how many people don't read it until the end.

Hey, if it were Orphic he wouldn't have even read the topic and just replied "Does she have a temperature?" or something. We're making progress! Or not. I wish Orphic would post.

I read it to the end, I understood, I just thought it was too obvious to stick in a "OMG I GET IT!!!" before I explained to Ugh that incest is a crime for a reason.

Also, Ugh, feel free to defend yourself in public. I really don't understand why you sent that PM.

Sam

^ He likes to bug the crap out of people by sending PMs instead of simply coming back with a defense. Sort of like that guy you had blocked on an instant messenger who sends you emails when he realizes you've blocked him.

intoTheRain said:
MattAY said:
I actually did, I'm just slow.

i guess it is entirely possible my dad's name is darth vader too

I just thought you were telling her a joke. Anyway, stop with the sarcasm it's really annoying.

You know some days I feel that the Galactic Empire will crush the Rebel Alliance.

They have fleets of ships called "Star Destroyers". How do you beat something like that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod