Your Ideal Date

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
...Oh NO my friends...not with women, FAR too conventional.

Who would you take on a date from GR, and what would you do?

Me? It's obviously Longo.

We'd go to Japan, he'd treat me to sushi. We'd point out ladyboys together, then we'll have some sake and ramen as we kneel and talk the night away about all sorts. I dont give out on the first date - so nothing blue.
Then I'll watchi him play Dark souls all monring in bed - glory.

There actually aren't that many ladyboys in Japan. That's mostly Thailand and whatnot.

Regardless, yes to the rest of that. Though I think it would have to go in this order.

We'd have to stay at a Western style hotel. They're cheaper and we won't be in it much anyway. We'd get up bright and early and take the trains around Tokyo for a while, sight-see a little bit. Then we'd go to a Yomiyuri Giants game and I'd teach him all about baseball while we drink together. Afterwords, Akihabara! We'd wander through arcades and nerdy stores with little anime trinkets and statues and shirts and whatnot. Mattay would find one that he really wanted (One Piece stuff was everywhere) and when he wasn't looking I'd buy it for him.

Finally, we'd go out to dinner. We'd look around a food court before finding somewhere nice, maybe a traditional tatami mat type place (I know a few good ones in Tokyo, like a place that serves everything you could ever imagine out of chicken). After, it's back to the hotel, where we'd more or less pass out right away. Hell, we'd have been up for a while, and it would've been a long day.

Though I'd cuddle with him the whole night, just to keep him close to me as long as I could.

Kaan and I would spend the day playing qigong with his weight set, but ideally it would have to be White Rabbit. He's always going on about this rear naked choke of his. That's definitely code for grindy bear-on-bear action. WR loves his euphemisms.

Longo_2_guns said:
There actually aren't that many ladyboys in Japan. That's mostly Thailand and whatnot.

Regardless, yes to the rest of that. Though I think it would have to go in this order.

We'd have to stay at a Western style hotel. They're cheaper and we won't be in it much anyway. We'd get up bright and early and take the trains around Tokyo for a while, sight-see a little bit. Then we'd go to a Yomiyuri Giants game and I'd teach him all about baseball while we drink together. Afterwords, Akihabara! We'd wander through arcades and nerdy stores with little anime trinkets and statues and shirts and whatnot. Mattay would find one that he really wanted (One Piece stuff was everywhere) and when he wasn't looking I'd buy it for him.

Finally, we'd go out to dinner. We'd look around a food court before finding somewhere nice, maybe a traditional tatami mat type place (I know a few good ones in Tokyo, like a place that serves everything you could ever imagine out of chicken). After, it's back to the hotel, where we'd more or less pass out right away. Hell, we'd have been up for a while, and it would've been a long day.

Though I'd cuddle with him the whole night, just to keep him close to me as long as I could.

I'm falling in love all over again!!

Anyone really. I would have many great ideas what to do on the date, but the police call it rape.

Probably Shaft, Bretimus or Green_Lantern (four-way?). And we'd just chill out or whatever.

I'd go out with Used, it would be cold in Alaska but he'd keep me warm.

LOL, but seriously I'd like to chill with Bret. But seeing how I haven't even had the time to chill with Rakon who lives in my own backyard it would take awhile :?

That's something you should really take advantage of, Wicked. It might be awkward at first but I bet it would also be pretty easy and fun to do with someone who you already share some interests with.

*This post has been about butt sexing Rakon*

UghRochester and I would go to McDonald's and then play Gears of War 3 and then Hexagram would come in and we'd smoke some of his good pot and talk about how cool Marijuana is.

There are two I'd like to have with some GR folk off the top of my head.

First is a long overdue man date at the bars with me and Icepick. It is 10 years in the making, we gotta catch a couple beers sometime in our lives together.

I would like to get a lot of the old gang together for dinner. Me, Sandman, Used, d4m, Falaxor, Dave. We spent a lot of time together there for those couple years.

Who would be my ideal date? Hmmmm. Well, I've invited De-Ting out a lot. Go share a shake, take a walk in the canyon to see the leaves change color. Why won't he call?

Used, I would definitely do whatever with you (crap, that sounds even dirtier than "four-way").

Wicked, I don't forsee going to Canada. So if we were to go on a date, I would be visiting you. First up, you could show me everything that Canada has to offer...and thirty minutes later we'd just go hang at your place...maybe play some Twister.

I think that I could totally schedule a play date with Lethean and his family. We could picnic at the park and talk about interacial marriages...or low-budget horror movies.

Let me describe the perfect date, I take her out to a nice dinner. She looks amazing. Some guy tries to hit on her... now he wants to fight, so I grab him I throw him into the jukebox! Then the other ninja's got a knife, he comes at me, we grapple, I turn his knife on him. Blood on the dance floor. She's scared now. I take her home. I'm holding her in my arms. I reach in for a kiss... I hear something in the leaves, I flip her around, she gets a poison arrow right in her back. She was in on it the whole time... but I knew.

Perfect 1stDate:
"Hey Honey - Sit & Relax on the couch, I've rolled you a blunt and set up little big planet on the projector. The beer is on the table, and dinner should be ready in about 45mins. I'll come get you when its done"

bountifulwoman_in_kitchen_full.jpg

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Daddio said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Urban.

once you go black...

you'll be hooked by there crack?

That's racist.

According to that show gangland, white people like crack too.

True. White people love crack also, & Meth..
..don't know too many black people sucking d*** for meth there daddio.

White_Noise.

Only because she's a female. And the rest of you would be far too annoying to spend an evening with.

Well, except the moderating team and Bretimus.

Except Longo. He's spoken for apparently.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle