RIP >enter name here<

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Which GR member do you think will die first?

I dont count. Because I'm obviously immortal.

Probably me.

I'm going into the army starting next year, and i will almost certainly be killed within a week by someone with a gun when i won't shut up.

And i want to be immortal from natural things.
That would be awesome.

ACTUAL immortality... Not so much.
From cracked:
cracked.com said:
Let's keep going into the future, since you're a sociopathic recluse and think you're still okay with this whole immortality thing. There are so many things that could go wrong with the planet, an asteroid strike, nuclear war, the LHC, but let's assume the planet somehow makes it through all that without being reduced to dust.

Five billion years from now or so, the Sun expands into a red giant. You survive the first roasting, but nothing else does. The Sun eventually rips planet Earth into rubble with gravity. So now there you are floating in outer space, drifting along, or getting a bitching tan at the heart of the Sun so you can pick up some killer alien chicks in the Andromeda galaxy if you ever get there (you won't).

Either way, a few trillion years later, the universe starts to really show its entropy. Every where is the same. No stars, no planets, no black holes, just an empty, cold mass of subatomic particles that can never come together again. And you, floating along in the void. Forever.

I would DEFINATELY bet on you being the first to kill someone ;) But not the first to clock out.
Ugh will probably die of McDonalds or someone killing him before then anyway.

I'm guesing Urban will die from an STD after banging some hot slut at a nightclub.

His tombstone will read....

He died young, but he WAS NOT gay

MattAY knows all, he's omnipotent like that.

My money's on Kingg5. No real reason, he was just the first to die in Survivor

Yeah I didnt vote him off or anything... <.<...>.>...

The Facebook guys would know if someone died.

MattAY said:
I would DEFINATELY bet on you being the first to kill someone ;) But not the first to clock out.
Ugh will probably die of McDonalds or someone killing him before then anyway.
You will likely win that bet if no one else on here has killed before.

Does it count if me and a mate inadvertently caused someone to be comatose for over 3 months, or is that too easy?

^
Is that a Pun?

I think Ghost blew pot smoke in a cop's face and has been in prison ever since.

I actually died two years ago. There's just a computer program with my exact personality posting still.

I named it AM. He's going to be something big one day.

Longo_2_guns said:
I actually died two years ago. There's just a computer program with my exact personality posting still.

I named it AM. He's going to be something big one day.
A computer program referring to itself in the 3rd person?

This can only end in a bad way.

Bretimus_v2 said:
What? Suicide on the forums? I'm learning all sorts of crap from GR's sordid past today.

More like someone who had an obsession with Kurt Cobain claimed he attempted suicide via Shotgun to the head. It was all a ploy for attention and sympathy because he was caught in an earlier lie where he claimed he could bench-press some ridiculous amount.

He also had hot cheerleader girlfriends, if I recall correctly.

It was mostly before my time, but I arrived right in the tail end of it all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle