Speaking of girlfriends :)

496391389_small.jpg

Here's her striking a pose :p

060620066810uk.jpg

Going out for 15 days exactly :p

-BBK

First thing to say, to Jared:

Jared, what the fuck!?

Second: BBK didn't want me saying anything but thats a picture of him and his sister together!

Third thing, I'm just kidding about BBK.

Lol.

Robmiester said:
Second: BBK didn't want me saying anything but thats a picture of him and his sister together!

Lol.

Well I can safely say that, even if BBK's hasn't done it, I bet there's at least a couple of people here who've taken a picture with their sister yet claimed in this topic it was taken with their "girlfriend", who is probably non-existant, in an effort to look sexy and cool! I can't prove anybody has done this obviously, but if anyone has, I'm sure they know exactly who they are! :wink:

BoyAnachronism said:
Robmiester said:

Lol.

Well I can safely say that, even if BBK's hasn't done it, I bet there's at least a couple of people here who've taken a picture with their sister yet claimed in this topic it was taken with their "girlfriend", who is probably non-existant, in an effort to look sexy and cool! I can't prove anybody has done this obviously, but if anyone has, I'm sure they know exactly who they are! :wink:

If they don't know exactly who they are then their parents have a lot to answer for.

Sam

maca2kx said:
BoyAnachronism said:
Robmiester said:

Lol.

If they don't know exactly who they are then their parents have a lot to answer for.

Sam

Hahahaha! Good point! Now I think about it, that phrase doesn't really make much sense does it? Oh well! :lol:

Hellfire1014 said:
Shane was a shotgun man.

ah yes... one of my favorite shane lies :)

"I've attempted suicide several times in the past. I was once pointing a shotgun towards my face with my toe on the trigger.... i pulled it but it was a blank :("

better luck next time shane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle