Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here, and I sorta feel like I might not stay long. Depends if I like you all or not.

But what the hell.

Edit on July 19th, picture removed because I don't like my pics floating all over the net. Plus I don't look like that anyway.

Edit No.2: After realizing it appears in the quotes, oh well. Eff it.

I actually cut my hair really short now. That pic is in the process of it "uncurling". It's straight, but I curled it and it was getting back to normal. Hence why it looks kinda crappy. :)

EliaSoZ said:
I'm new here, and I sorta feel like I might not stay long. Depends if I like you all or not.

But what the hell.

sdasddad.jpg

I actually cut my hair really short now. That pic is in the process of it "uncurling". It's straight, but I curled it and it was getting back to normal. Hence why it looks kinda crappy. :)

Awesome hair! You should of kept it grown out!

DOBBY!!!!!! I have a request! That you put that photo of you stuffed in the suitcase in the movie your making. rofl its too cute!

malakian said:
Anyone with mjk as their avatar should stay.

Hahaha, thanks. Glad someone recognized it.

Just a while back I was chatting with an ex-college professor of mine, and had that pic as an avatar and she was like "Is that maynard?"

Next thing you know she wanted to go to a Tool concert with me.

I still didn't find tickets. I need people to come with (minus the annoying professor). And it must be close. Like here in Michigan or Illinois or Ohio.

/random

Glenn said:
Was I the only one that thought GhostTrip looked like the geek from Road Trip?

nojoint1xy.jpg

rt7.jpg

DJ Qualls aka GhostTrip kicks all kinds of ass.
Seriously, it's him. And seriously, DJ kicks ass. Love him.

Paradox said:
optimus crime looks like vin diesels little brother or something.
<_<'

Big Brother Vin taught me how to breakdance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod