Games you wish were freeware

Tyrranis

Veteran
Well, the title pretty much says it all. List the games here that you wish were freeware. Who knows, perhaps one of the other members will have found it freeware and will provide a link?

Anyway, I wish that 3D Realms would make Rise of the Triad freeware sometime soon. That game ruled! :D

Honestly...Diablo 2 and the expansion. I have a crummy computer and no money, and I've been trying to...acquire it through certain channels which have been fruitless. I think it's in the realm of classics by now. Also maybe Grim Fandango...never played it fully through but it was pretty good.

rolandofgilead said:
Also maybe Grim Fandango...never played it fully through but it was pretty good.
That could be a while off, since they recently re-released it under the LucasArts Classics range.

Postal 2, needs to be freeware or itll go extinct. seriously, i had to by it from england via ebay.

and if youre looking for D2 freeware and cant find it, i read about this game in GI magazine, supposedly made by the same dudes and for free....

http://www.mythos.com/

I agree with MMO's and Diablo 2, I would also like for Fallout 2 to be freeware, I can't find the bloody thing anywhere, and the company that made it, either died or doesn't own it anymore, right? so I don't see why not.

I hear that the mac has some sort of Fallout 2 Freeware agrement going on, but it could just be a rumor, besides, I'm not gonna buy a mac just for Fallout 2.

i wish twisted metal small brawl was freeware, along with final fantasy online. of course if it's freeware, i can enjoy all i want of those games. maybe i can one day.

I would love all ware to be free. No cost. Just go to the store and pick the game you want. Walk it home and play it.

TheNesMan said:
HK-47 said:
and the King's Quest Series
I'll second that. King's Quest kicked a lot of ass.
Then I'll be the one to third it. I may have only played the first one and only get to the second level but it was so much fun. I wonder if I still have it lying around somewhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod