Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the first time in like 3 years my gooch hasn't smelled like shit, i should clean myself down there more often.

Krowsnose said:
Hellfire1014 said:
Shane was a shotgun man.

ah yes... one of my favorite shane lies :)

"I've attempted suicide several times in the past. I was once pointing a shotgun towards my face with my toe on the trigger.... i pulled it but it was a blank :("

better luck next time shane

Only Krow can make me laugh at 3:35 am :D
The rest of you make me cry :(

gooch wth.. hehehe

dsc021349jl.jpg

There, shaved.

-BBK

No offense but I think you should try having your natural hair color with a regular haircut. It would honestly look better.

Here I am practicing for a myspace tryout..

*please to note the pointing of index finger towards the camera as if to say "wassup" or "you got it, Dude"; plus shades on head*

Hopefully this time tomorrow I'll have my very own myspace to post even more pictures of myself in the same fashion.
(bathroom with mirror? CHECK!)

Wish me luck! :D

Sorry pal, we gave the part to a girl who had a black and white mirror shot. Maybe next time, but to be honest, we think you're overqualified.

twothumbsup.jpg

I know I'm new, but whatever. This is me, looking absolutely stupid of course. Note the stuffed animals in the background. Yep, I'm just that bad ass.

Actually, that was a picture of me maybe a year and a half ago. I could show I different photo, but this one is already uploaded. So, yep.

Longo_2_guns said:
The penant in the background that says Grizzlies on it? Who are they. I'm just wondering cause the Baseball team here are the Grizzlies.
Hehe. I'm from British Columbia, and when I was younger, I cheered on the Vancouver Grizzlies of the NBA. Yes, those Vancouver Grizzlies, and yeah, they really, really did suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle