Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paradox said:
why dont you just have everyone email you a picture? that way you can save it to your comp with a simple click and spare yourself the hassle of searching for them all on your own. the only difficulty may be in getting everyone to follow through. and as for yourself, a GR video wouldnt be complete without everyone from GR, including you.

ya.. thats true.. im goin through the old topic now though, im on page 75..

if anyone wants there picture on there, they should post on in here sooooon cuz im bored enough to make another one

edit.. actually i finished goin through the topics.. now some peoples pictures are Xs now and i might have missed some.. so heres a list of people i have

bbk, blue flog, bob marley, chris-, cookster, crazy cune, dark legacy, derekk, don gero, DWTC, elementkid, enigma, falling eastward, FCM, firewall, flaming tiki god,icepick, ghosttrip, glenn, grey, heather, hex, jab, jared, kaan, krow, lars, link, longo, maca, mala, method man, the metro kid, mike, moses-, mr him, nefro, nes man, nestea, no_fear, one, paradox, particleman, piracer, raine, rekkie, robmiester, sad, secondstar, shaft, shane, slickbenjamn, sounds, sumfreak, ted, tom-, White rabbit, yorky, zoomzoomkid

phew.

piciter.

meh.jpg

lol Jared. If you honestly think that looks good you got some serious problems buddy.
Show a little more class than that.

omg Jared! I almost cried in pitiness for you! Now Im just going to assume that its all a joke and pretty flowers, bunny rabbits, rainbows.....ok....

And loose the bandana. The shirts alright but a matchign bandana is a no-go - if you have to wear one, dont have it matching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod