Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enigma said:
Picture41.jpg

That looks like something out of a Rage Against the Machine video.

We gotta take the power back!

Pfft...If you think Raine is hot, just wait until that fateful day when Dave Matthews is able to lose sight of his girl-ladden clique long enough to post a picture of himself donning his famed beaverskins. Then you all will see what a real man looks like.

Enigma, I gotta say I have never seen an American hold SILVERWARE like that.

I certainly don't, because I have PROPER manners.

:wink:

Sad said:
Pfft...If you think Raine is hot, just wait until that fateful day when Dave Matthews is able to lose sight of his girl-ladden clique long enough to post a picture of himself donning his famed beaverskins. Then you all will see what a real man looks like.

I wonder if I have that picture.

CloacalKiss said:
Enigma said:
Picture41.jpg

american style of holding "silverware" aka CUTLERY

good job at looking like a dude :wink:

LOL

*prepares for flame from Nes Man or some other asshole*

Jeeze you say Engima looks like a dude, yet you didn't say I looked like a girl?

EVERY OTHER PERSON DID. Nes man even felt the need to IM me. My facial structure is like a girls, an Enigma looks like a dude in one picture

You do coke

shane is a compulsive liar

A metro just joined

Who else is their to rag on, on GR? Eh? Oh yea Flaming Tiki is black. YAY The end...

I wish I would have saved that picture of DM, but seriously guys, why was that kleenex next to him?!!?!?! i'm sure the older members of gr know what i'm talking about :\

Dobby2244 said:
i have old pictures on here.. i think daves picture is on here.. dont mind the music, just mute it if you dont like it.. i made it when i was 16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-utHEnAv57Y

I saw a picture of Dave with cards covering his face, but don't think there's any other in there of him.

Half the faces in there I don't recognize at all, either. And how come some other regulars like myself or Nefro aren't in there?

heres my cat frisky discovering the wonderful world of game boy:
2eccc609aeeb3216d51d8cc5f108c731-.jpg

and here he is destroying the Earth:
cb98d33e6abd3cf6afdb5f2ebee5319b-.jpg

hes a fricken evil genius.

it was way long ago, i took the pictures out of a closed topic and a newly started one.. so i missed a lot of people.. since not everyone reposts their pictures over and over.. I wish there was just a picture topic where ALL you did was post pictures, and text would be deleted.. it would make it a lot easier to make another video. It took a long time to get all of those together.

ya.. i didnt put myself in it either.. just because it didnt feel right, since i was making it I guess, but oh well.

why dont you just have everyone email you a picture? that way you can save it to your comp with a simple click and spare yourself the hassle of searching for them all on your own. the only difficulty may be in getting everyone to follow through. and as for yourself, a GR video wouldnt be complete without everyone from GR, including you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle