Post Your Video Game Collection Pictures

One

Rookie
Hey guys, I noticed there wasn't a topic for pictures of your video game collection a while ago when I wanted to post a picture. So here it is, a topic for all your video game collection pictures :) To get things started, here is my picture.

forumgames.jpg

Now get posting!

My game collection is too awesome and powerful for your eyes to handle, even though I don't have too much retro...plus I can't find half of my PSX library.

But I have ATV 2 Quad Power Racing, which makes everything you own obsolete.

Ahaha boringman, i love how you set everything up just for this thread. heres mine:

gaems.jpg

sbmc.jpg

Ok they arnt mine (sif i'd own an xbox)
heres mine:
riglol.jpg

Missing:pSP and Gcon light gun for PSX and controllers.

I thought about doing this, but so much work laying them out and everything....
too lazy for that...

great pics guys.

i wont do it either....
partially because I dont want to take out anything, but also because I have pretty much the same as everyone else.

But guys, you should have all your crap out on the shelves so when people come in your rooms they can see just how awesome you are.

One said:
But guys, you should have all your crap out on the shelves so when people come in your rooms they can see just how awesome you are.
Send me some shelves.

Mine are already displaying my weapons.

Man I don't have enough floor space for all my games.

I got four large containers filled with games, two DVD shelves from IKEA filled (they can hold 88 each).
And I got a small box under my TV with my PS3 games. There I have 7
And I have 5 games next to my monitor .

I got more than 200+ titles.

I don't have that many consoles anymore (just a GameCube, DS, PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox360, and Wii - nothing classic) but I have a shitload of games. I don't have my GameCube games or most of my PS1 games out - they're in a cabinet, but I should take a pic of everything else. Stay tuned.

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

PSN

DSC_0346.jpg

Wii Ware