Collections

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
No, this isn't a thread about not paying your bills. It is a place where we can sit down and brag or show the ridiculous collections that we have.

Recently, I complained about not having my console Metal Gear Solid game collection complete. Well, here is a cool picture.

40ad1dbb.jpg

Yep, my collection is once again complete. And I owe it all to Used. You, sir, are simply the best.

So whatcha got guys, I know some of you are game boarders, and some of you are retro players. Ugh, you probably have statues and figurines. Let's see it.

lol. I'll go in my storage and pull out all my super famicom games. :O It shall be done! well hopefully.

I have a number of binders of star trek cards (in joint ownership with my brother). Some nearly complete sets. I have none of them here with me at school though. Otherwise, I don't really do a whole lot of collecting per say. I prefer to just have cool stuff. I guess I do have an ever growing collection of Woot shirts.

Hmmmm, game related my collection kinda sucks. I just have a pile of about 40 360 games piled up in the corner. All of my old games are in boxes under the bed. I have FF7,8,9,10,12 though...you'll have to imagine the kitchen table image.

In terms of other collections...MANGA bitch!

363 books and counting. That's £2179 spent on manga, only gonna go up ma friend!

I would love to have my NES games back that were burn in a house fire, but they're expensive. I buy "unusual" (is the term I'm going to use here) stuff. I'm sure you guys are all aware of my Master Sword and Hyrule Shield I have from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I'm not sure if I have post this or not, but Anthony Severino is going to kick me in the balls when I tweet him this. It's a 10 inch action figurine of Jade. I still have it in the box and I believe it was from 1996.
318294_453724014654283_100000500658428_1707643_1979286131_n.jpg

MattAY said:
In terms of other collections...MANGA b****!

363 books and counting. That's £2179 spent on manga, only gonna go up ma friend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLn7T7OHUZ4

In terms of collections, I really don't have much. I suppose if you count the PC version of MGS, the PC version of MGS2, Snake Eater, and Subsistence. I also have some SMT stuff like that Raiho plush with the game Devil Summoner 2, the DS games, Nocturne, Persona 3, and Persona 4.

I was prided myself on my MGS collection. It was basicly complete like yours. The only collection I got no is my Resident Evil collection.

I own the first one, second one, three, survivor, and 5. Use to own Code Veronica and four. I also was happy about my Final Fantasy collection. But all I got now is FF 7,8, and 9.

Nope, both MG and MG2 are included in the MGS3:Sub pack! I'm telling you, I can play all console versions on my PS3.

The collections i have is FF 7-10, 12, 13, also every MGS but don't have 1-3 because they are somewhere hidden at my parents house. And finally God of war 1-3, chains of olympus, and ghost of sparta

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle