Shadow of the Colossus **spoilers will fallow**

jivesc00ter

Regular
i know that this is a older game now and that we had been talking about it a bit in another thread but i decided to make a thread for it. Anyways what are your thoughts on this amazing game? Also is anyone a bit confused about the end of the game? I know that it is ment to be a prequal to Ico but i just dont see how it happend, it seemed like they were just left in the castle with no boarders maybe i was wrong. Anyways what do you think?

Didn't you like just start playing it today? And you're already at the end?

Back on topic, I've never played it, but I like the concept a lot. I might rent a PS2 so I can try it out someday.

I think I would have bought and played this game a long time ago, but something called Shadow of the Colossus doesn't really catch my attention. No, I was playing games called Jak 3 and Ratchet & Clank when I first heard about this. <.<

Played the game a while back and thought it was amazing. I really wish they would do another one for PS3 or 360.

letusprey said:
Played the game a while back and thought it was amazing. I really wish they would do another one for PS3 or 360.

team ico announced that they are working on a game, hopefully it will be like ico or sotc

I honestly like Ico a little bit more. I mean, one is an action game and the other is a platformer (both are puzzle games at heart) so they're difficult to compare, but I say play Ico ASAP, Rakon!

I've recently started to play this again for the first time in 2 years, and i can say that this is one of the greatest game to have ever been released.

It's easily one of my top ten favorite games ever made. Words cannot describe the amazingness and beauty that is this game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod