Shadow of a Soul: Chapter I

ferzan

Rookie
shadow_of_a_soul_910x681.jpg

Hello folks,

My name is Ferzan and I'm an independent video game developer. I'm working on a first-person horror adventure game called Shadow of a Soul: Chapter I.

I made a trailer to promote the game. It's on the website. It would be great if could check it out :)

Here's the website: http://vivec3d.com/shadowofasoul/

I have also created a blog about the production of the game, it's here: Http://vivec3d.com/blog/

I'm blogging about the development of the game everyday including weekends and will continue to do so until the release date. If you want to develop your own indie game it could be helpful I guess to read about the struggles of another indie developer :)

Please let me know what you think.

Looking forward to C&C

Cheers

Ferzan

To be honest with you, and I feel like at least 1 other person thought the same thing, that this was just a link to a virus and I was being tried for a fool. I googled the game first and found it on a reputable website before I watched the trailer.

No offense, I just get skeptical when a new account, with 1 post, is claiming to be a dev offering a link to something I've never seen or heard of before. Too many red flags for me.

However, after watching the trailer it looks pretty creepy. I'm looking forward to hearing/seeing more about it. Good luck!

This is like, the second dev to come here, isn't it?

I think GameRevolution should start a program, or something.

drathbone said:
To be honest with you, and I feel like at least 1 other person thought the same thing, that this was just a link to a virus and I was being tried for a fool. I googled the game first and found it on a reputable website before I watched the trailer.

No offense, I just get skeptical when a new account, with 1 post, is claiming to be a dev offering a link to something I've never seen or heard of before. Too many red flags for me.

However, after watching the trailer it looks pretty creepy. I'm looking forward to hearing/seeing more about it. Good luck!

I have never thought about anything like that at all in ANY forum I visit :)

TheJx4 said:

A program for the starving indie developers? :)

ferzan said:
drathbone said:

I have never thought about anything like that at all in ANY forum I visit :)

TheJx4 said:

A program for the starving indie developers? :)

Yeah, something promotional.
Kotaku does this thing where they highlight Kickstarter projects...

I'm pretty sure GR has a program like that now, but for starving writers.

They call it their "staff".

@TheJx4 -- I checked the Kickstarter.com but I think it is not just for games, plus it seems to be about raising money for your project.

I just want to see the news of my game on gaming sites, I don't really want any funding from anybody. On the other hand some pre-orders would be fine :)

@Longo_2_guns -- they seem alright to me :)

@drathbone -- I visit quite a few :))

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod