Relationships in games (possible spoilers)

Oddest relationships stuck between?

Jason Brody(He has fucking "Bro" in his name)
Jason_Brody.jpg

Liza Snow
Niki.png

Citra Talugmai (Spoiler: She practically rapes you and then murders you)
Citra_Montenegro.jpg

Which brings me to the most fucked up relationship

Alma
She literally does rape you. She also fucks with your head and scares the piss out of me.
FEAR-31.jpg

De-Ting said:

^ This.

But I do agree, the makeshift father/daughter relationship shared between Lee and Clementine is one of the best things I have ever seen in video game story telling.

Another one that I liked was Joker and EDI in Mass Effect 2.

Spoiler: I really liked the beginning of Mass Effect 2 how Joker hates the idea of EDI (the artificial intelligence onboard the ship) then they just bond and it's awesome. Mass Effect 3 makes it a little weird though...

For sure Mass Effect has some of the best relationships.

First play through I romanced ashley(What a terrible decision. Like marrying your Jr High girlfriend)

Second character I romanced Tali(Shes still my favorite "Induction port?.... Thats a straw tali" "Emergency Induction Port"- Tali)

and third I romanced Liara(Which actually turned to be a really amazing romance as well)

If I could have romanced EDI I would have. The romance with joker fits really well with the theme of redeeming the relationship with the geth and the synthesis ending.

As much as I have played the mass effect series to death(One character for each class) I look back and cant help but want to overlook all the bad parts of those games. I guess you could say that is love.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod