Games you enjoyed that no one ever heard of or hates.

Frozen

Rookie
There is probably already another topic like this, but I don't care. If there is, perhaps a mod will do his job and close this one. They need more work anyway, those lazy bums. They are so inactive, the only people that I know are mods are ones that were moderating forever like as kaan and sounds.

Anway, as the topic subject says, post the games you enjoy that weren't popular for whatever reason. I don't want to hear about the games that everyone mentions in these topics like Ico or Katmari Damacy either. People say those games are so unpopular so much that everyone and their mother knows about them now.

I'm currently playing through Dreamfall and I am loving it. Actually it seems to be on the way of becoming one of my favorite games of all time. Didnt get that good of a reception probably because it is basically a "boring" point and click adventure. But hey, I loved the point and click adventure games. Glad to see that there are some people out there that has the balls to make one.

Some other ones would be Headhunter for the Dreamcast. It never got any press because it never was released in the US. If you still own a working DC and find this game somewhere, get it.

Master of Monsters. A Fun little diddy on Sega Genesis and Playstation 1. It is a decent game actually, one I would reccomend for RTS fans.

Jeopardy on PS2 was one of the best games to play with two other friends. We played that game all night. Good things my friends aren't very good with facts.

Thousand Arms for Ps1 was really neat. An RPG with dating.

Weird game, and it didn't make a lick of sense, but for a Ps1 game with voice acting, it was a tab bit ahead of its time.

As I've previously mentioned, I'm a Myst fan :D

Shadow Hearts: Covenant is probably the best Japanese RPG on the PS2. Another game that I loved was a game called Dragonriders for the PC. Was probably one of the worst games ever made, but it was so damned addictive! I fell in love with it! Shame it's not released for XP and my disc has rotted :(

It makes things easier. However, i have to disagree with your not liking Myst. I say you need to try it again. It is easy when you pay attention.

used44 said:
Kool_Aide_Man said:
Croc amd Croc 2. Nobody ever talks about poor croc for the playstation.

Spyro and Gex wiped the floor with Croc.
Ah, Croc... when my original Playstation quit working and would rarely play any games, the only game that it would play every time was Croc, which was by far my most damaged game.

As for the Spyro and Gex comment, I'm inclined to agree. Still have my Spyro games. All of my Gex games mysteriously vanished (along with half of my other Playstation games).

yorky said:
used44 said:
Kool_Aide_Man said:
Croc amd Croc 2. Nobody ever talks about poor croc for the playstation.

Spyro and Gex wiped the floor with Croc.
Ah, Croc... when my original Playstation quit working and would rarely play any games, the only game that it would play every time was Croc, which was by far my most damaged game.

haha i loved croc!! croc 2 i didnt like as much though! but my croc game was my most damaged too! ...somethings fishy heh!

oh and did anyone ever play overboard for PS1? i LOVED that game, but no one has ever talked about it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle