Games you enjoyed that no one ever heard of or hates.

Wild Arms
Suikoden 1 & 2
Star Ocean Second Story
Monster Hunter
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest

Can't think of more, but these are a handful of games my friends never knew existed heh

JesseDarkin said:
Wild Arms
Suikoden 1 & 2
Star Ocean Second Story
Monster Hunter
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest

Can't think of more, but these are a handful of games my friends never knew existed heh
i friggin love monster hunter...i've spent sooo many hours with that game online...but i must admit..the controls are sometimes a pain in the a.ss[/u]

I never really liked Gex for some reason. But Spyro holds a special place in my heart, because it was the first game I ever played. I didn't name it here because, c'mon, who doesn't like Spyro? (the original ones at least)

theres a few for me.
Godhand
Indigo prophecy
ghost in the shell for PS1
star ocean till the end of time
ogre battle has to be my fav.

Longo_2_guns said:
It makes things easier. However, i have to disagree with your not liking Myst. I say you need to try it again. It is easy when you pay attention.

Yeah, i should try it again. I guess I haven't played that game since I was a kid. I do really enjoy Hotel Dusk and others, though. Still friends?

I thought Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath on Xbox was pretty good, and I don't really recall anybody talking about it.

Wow, Frozen, I honestly thought I was the only person alive who liked that game. Body Harvest rocks!

SWG, Most people who played the game before the CU and NGE hate the current combat system and pretty much everything else about it. I didnt like a lot of the people who left play the game for the combat system but because it was Star Wars, which is why I still like it now, it is the only Star Wars MMO on the market.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod