Epic and favourite moments in gaming

I agree that it was thematically important, used and Longo. It was just annoying to get through. But at the same time, the rooms you explore in that area are utterly horrifying. You start to understand that the Big Daddies and Little Sisters aren't the monsters. It's the rest of Rapture that allowed it.

I thought one epic moment in gaming that deserves a mention is Resident Evil 4, the moment when Leon first enters the rural village.

You enter the village, people are doing work and stuff and then as soon as someone sees you, you've got the entire village on your tail. Climb up that big tower thingo, they start throwing Molotov cocktails at you. Run inside the house and barricade yourself inside, the safety won't last as a maniac storms through with a chainsaw.

I remember playing this game upon its release here in Australia, March 2005 (when I was seventeen) for the Nintendo Game Cube and this moment was one of the most intense experiences I've ever had in a game. It was a very "Ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit" moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle