How big is your game Collection?

which system do you own the most games for?

• xbox360/xbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ps2/ps3

• wii

• Super nintendo(yes i said it)

• sega

• nintendo 64

• Total voters
biiiig. I have been playing games for...what, 9 years now?! Well, it's true that I started whit some games that are so... I don't know, childish , but I have to admit that I sometimes still play them. As an example, I spent about 2 hours on playing some old game about a week ago. I guess it was nostalgic to me. Well, I kind of flew right out the topic, so I will write about 70 games for PC, and 4o for PS2 :p Just now, there is a NFSU2 in my PS2 lol. And I must say... I rock at it!

boring man, what turbo games do you have i have alex curage and some sports crap they came wit hthe system when i got it off ebay, any suggestions on games?

Well, even though I have the Turbgrafx-16 games on the Wii (IT STILL COUNTS!!!), I've got Bloody Wolf, Bonk's Adventure and Neutopia. They're all pretty goodNeutopia is a ripoff of Zelda but its still very decents, Bonk is a head-butting caveman (awesome idea by the way) and Bloody Wolf is just a war game.

ha ya i dont think you can count them in your collection, but thanksfor the sugestions, i've herd/ read that this game console was great with side scrollers, sounds like a 16 bit nes to me im excited to start playing it

My collection consists of... 5 games.
All for the 360.

I'm not a hoarder, and besides, cashflow problems prevent me from buy full price (or even preowned) games, so I'm pretty much required to trade them in.

I used to have a large collection of N64 and GC games, which I have since donated to my lil' bro. Everything else I used to own has been sold along the way :(

Ok so I'm sure that my Xbox/Xbox 360 collection now trumps my N64 collection, but the fact that N64 didn't have a vote was a Travishamockery!

Plus considering it is completely unfair to count the two systems as one, and at one point I made the huge mistake of selling a large portion of my N64 games ( :cry: ), I gave a completely illegitimate vote to N64.

I've never been able to find a collection topic on GR so this will have to do.

NES - 27 games
SNES - 14
N64 - 19
GCN - 20
WII - 11
Master system - 3
Mega drive - 4
Saturn - 4
DC - 2
PSX - 2
PS2 - 12
CD-i - 3
3D0 - 1
Sheen M-1200 - 5
gameboy - 4
gamegear - 2
gba - 8
ds - 2
atari 2600 - 6
atari xegs - 3

i think that's it.. i have an xbox 360 demo disc if that counts?

can i give my consoles, too? :D

NES, SNES x3, 64 x 3 (one clear green donkey kong console and two black), GCN x 2 (one boxed in mint condition), Wii, Master System II, Mega Drive I, Mega Drive II, Saturn, DreamCast, PS2, Sheen, Sheen M-1200, Atari 2600, Atari XE GS, Philips CD-i, Goldstar 3D0, soundic tv-14. I think that's the TV consoles. commodore 64?

gameboy x2 (one boxed near mint), gameboy colour (boxed near mint), gameboy advance x 2, gameboy micro x2 (boxed near mint), sega gamegear, dk game & watch, random lcd games.

peripherals!!

nes zapper, had a powerglove but SOLD IT, snes gun thing, boxed snes control, official gameboy cleaning kit, mint DC controller and VMU, saturn gun, xegs gun, snes mouse, psx gun, i forget it all :( but it was fun writing it all out :D <3 you all.

NES: 28
SNES: 20
GameBoy Pocket: 15
PS1: 40 (counting my brother's)
PS2: 60
PSP: 30 +
PC: 4 (I dont like playing PC but they were a gift)

I'm still looking for some PS2 games

currently...
20dreamcast
80ps1
66ps2
6ps3
19game boy
8game gear
1genesis
9sega cd
132x [I used to have more 32x&Genesis games but, they seem to be missing]
30pc
1nes [same story]
systems I've ditched: atari n64 saturn com64

I forgot we even had this topic.
40 Gamecube games, around 15 Genesis, 17 or so DS games and 5 GBA games.

I have about 190-200 games in total, with slightly over half being for the PC. You can see all the games who's names I remembered in my Gamespot profile.

Atari Lynx: 7
DS: 7
Gameboy/Colour: 5
GBA: 7
Gamecube: 8
MegaDrive/Genesis: At least 13, although probably not more than 18.
NES: At least 14, although I'm probably forgetting a few, so most likely around 18.
PC: 101
PS1: 27

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle