Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
17122394253.jpg

if you go to the chat and you have never seen a pic of Jab Here it is

malakian said:
Benjamin, my pvc trousers have removeable tassles. Yours are nice, but can they compete with optional tassles?

They are not mine, so I'm not very worried about how they look. That was at a S&M store in my town. I had never worn pants that were priced at $130. Definitely not worth the price, but whatever.

I may have missed something, but who's jab? It looks startlingly a lot like Cookster or Plumpkin.

an experiment gone horribly wrong:

8bb2e27984a6ce607e207c4c77314f2f-.jpg

i had to send my wife out for brown coloring just make it a normal shade of red.

lol Paradox, sure was bright!

Raine is teh cutie. Looks kinda cold and non-sunny like in the first pic. Cute jetty thing on the house thouhg. Is that your "vacation" house? I dont understand Americans...

yeah, for two days, the hurricane came through, so it was overcast. the rest of the time was 80=90 degrees though!
In america, you spend money renting someone elses beach house during the summer months. whoever owns the house lives there during the coler off-season usually, and lives somewhere else during the summer. so the house was some strangers that my entire family rented out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod