Pictures of your food.

tumblr_m969sjIQP61qcuwuvo3_500.jpg

Im a poor gamer and I tend to order hotwings and pizza delivered so my fridge doesnt have alot of food in it. :cry:

2012_08_22_21_04_02_704.jpg

2012_08_22_21_04_11_198.jpg

2012_08_22_21_04_19_296.jpg

Gotta find stuff to do till Friday night.

Sourdeez said:
Im a poor gamer and I tend to order hotwings and pizza delivered so my fridge doesnt have alot of food in it.

If you consider yourself poor and yet order out all the time you should really look into changing your habits.....Making dinner for yourself is waaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than eating out.

Hey I said I was poor not starving :lol: I also my favorite pizza place in town makes a pizza I wouldn't be able to recreate, The hotwings ill give you is just me being lazy :p

You have (from what I can see) at least six different types of beverages in your fridge, that's more than what I have.

Wow, we get a pretty new redesign AND treated to the thread that signaled the decline of the forum all in one week.

Sriracha! Or however it's spelled. Love that stuff too much.

My fridge is full of breast milk and beer.

Yeah but I have hundreds of pictures on my photobucket. And the app is slick. Stupid name that game.

I can tell you that my fridge is just a standard fridge - bacon, veg, butter, yoghurts, sausages etc. So i cant be bothered to take a picture of it.

I'm so plain :(

MattAY said:
I can tell you that my fridge is just a standard fridge - bacon, veg, butter, yoghurts, sausages etc. So i cant be bothered to take a picture of it.

I'm so plain :(
Ditto

Challenge Accepted. My fridge is nicely stacked.

-The benefits of having a roommate that isn't a scavenger.

Sourdeez said:
Im a poor gamer and I tend to order hotwings and pizza delivered so my fridge doesnt have alot of food in it. :cry:

love that. im a poor gamer so i spend more on one food valueless meal than a few days of healthy groceries would cost

your drugs need higher intellect.

just playin sourdeez!

my fridge is boring, maybe ill take a pic in a bit

I eat what I crave. and man do I have cravings for hotwings. Id have to stop playing video games to make them myself, plus dominos phone app is dangerous. I can order hotwings without talking to a single person and without paying cash. :)

Im glad this thread held me over until headstart. Lotsa love from yall :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle