See my leg!

I really, really don't dig tribal tattoos.

But I know exactly the tattoo I want. I want a half of a world on the bottom right of my left palm, and a half of a world on the bottom left of my right palm, so when I cup them together, I have the whole world in my hands.

I bet that will feel great. The palm of your hand is one of the most sensitive areas on your body.

Better chug a shit load of booze first.

Nah, but a really shitty tattoo that's really hard to cover up that you'll more than likely regret in a few years does.

Robmiester, you can be as sarcastic as you want but the fact is that tattoos were popular way before you were even born. They pre-date the hipster movement, the punk movement, hell, they pre-date any movement you and your 'anarchistic' mind could think of. Of course we'll always have douchebags tattooing barbed wire around their arm and we don't particularly want those guys existing but do you really have to bring your prejudice here? Clichés will always exist but my tattoo, and the tattoos of the guys who have posted in this topic, are not clichéd. They all have real meaning, so how about, for once, you shut your face and accept that someone is different to yourself? That'd be pretty cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle