See my arm!

Don't worry, guys. I've got a bunch of ideas I thought of and promptly dismissed, not because of the quality of the design but because they wouldn't suit me. No offence to De-Ting but this is probably going in that pile.

maca2kx said:
How old is your sister now?

She's 15 and going through the I'm so awesome, unique and independent phase. She already has piercings everywhere. I think she's a lost cause and won't come into senses until she turns 30.

I wouldn't mind getting a tattoo myself if I had the perfect idea for one, but knowing myself it won't ever happen.

I really don't know much about tattoos but I did catch this girl on the show Ink Masters who was getting a phoenix with flames shooting out of her vagina.

So yeah, there's that.

Cool tattoos, man.

I like some tattoos. Since I'm an arty and visual person, complex and creative tattoos do appeal to me. In all honesty though, I can't stand tribal tattoos, or other kinds of tattoos people get to try and make themselves look/sound bad ass, or the really cliche' deep and meaningful tattoos.

I've thought about getting a tattoo and even designing my own, but my parents would flip. Yeah, I'm an adult but I still respect the wishes of my parents. :p Getting a tattoo isn't that important.

But yeah, nice tattoo... bro. :p

WickedLiquid said:
I really don't know much about tattoos but I did catch this girl on the show Ink Masters who was getting a phoenix with flames shooting out of her vagina.

So yeah, there's that.

Worst tattoos:
3) unfinished tattoos
2) vagina tattoos
1) unfinished vagina tattoos

Girls with tattoos, for the most part...God, let's just break up now and get it over with.

Master_Craig said:
I've thought about getting a tattoo and even designing my own, but my parents would flip. Yeah, I'm an adult but I still respect the wishes of my parents. :p Getting a tattoo isn't that important.

Both my parents have tattoos, my mum didn't even start getting them until she was past 50 and she's ended up with five while my dad has had his for years so obviously neither of them could say anything about me getting ink. I think they're glad that I'm not getting any random crap put on my body though. The way I see it is that it's my body to do what I want with and as annoyingly hipster/immature as that sounds I don't mean it in a "fuck you, I'll do it to spite you" way. I mean that I want my tattoos and I've thought a lot about them so I'm not going to abstain from them because other people don't like tattoos. If you're not bothered about getting a tattoo though then that's fair enough.

Optimus-Crime said:
Worst tattoos:
3) unfinished tattoos
2) vagina tattoos
1) unfinished vagina tattoos

Girls with tattoos, for the most part...God, let's just break up now and get it over with.

I agree with your three points but if tattoos on a girl are done well then they're fantastic. I'm not a fan of the ridiculous ridge of the hand tattoos brought on by Cheryl Cole because there's no thought gone into most of them but the right tattoos on the right girl are great.

maca2kx said:
I'm not getting any random crap put on my body though.

Oops, sorry to break it to you, but that's what every tattoo looks like to everyone except for the person it's on.

used44 said:
maca2kx said:

Oops, sorry to break it to you, but that's what every tattoo looks like to everyone except for the person it's on.
hit-the-nail-on-the-head.jpg

used44 said:
maca2kx said:

I've had a lot of people asking me what my tattoos mean. Their meanings aren't obvious at first glance but they're not random crap either and the fact that people are asking what they mean shows that they don't think it's random crap. There are a lot of meaningless tattoos out there but not everyone assumes that that's true for each piece.

I get that you're not a tattoo person and that's fine but you can't presume to speak for everyone.

Oh come on. I'm actually a fan of tattoos. Don't be so cranky.

But you have to realize that the special meanings your tattoos have for you, are only that for you and not for anybody else. They just look like cool art. We can see the aesthetic appeal, but nothing deeper.

Saying all tattoos look like 'random crap' doesn't read like you're a fan of them so I hope you can see why I went on the defensive! I've also had a nightmare of a day with almost everyone having a go at me in some way so I apologise.

That's pretty much my stance though: I know no one will get the meanings of my tattoos and that's the way I want it. I've even got cut down explanations to give people if they ask and I don't want to explain the whole thing. Calling them cool art is much nicer than random crap though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod