Tattoo story fail.

GRColin

Rookie
I was looking up Army regulations on tattoos and stumbled across this person's individual fail story.

I knew i was gonna be a ranger last summer and got numerous Army and army ranger tatoos across my chest and back and down my arms but then i didn't get in for personal reasons but i thought i was now everybody asks if i served, i was like no i was gonna but didn't and i look stupid.

The responses are awesome.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 445AABu5du

That's super funny but the replies are terrible. "If a real ranger sees them he's going to beat you up!"

That "real Ranger" could only be the most massive dickbag, then.

Yeah. I meant awesome sarcastically. That person obviously has never met a Ranger.as they wouldn't randomly beat up a dumbass.

I asked for a thirteen and they drew a thirty-one.

I just feel bad that he spent a bunch of money on tats and now he's regretting it.

A lot of people don't think before they get tats. if your going to get a tattoo there is a few things you should consider:

Will this look bad when i am 70?
Will i still like the tat a few years down the road?
Am i a tool for getting this?

i know a girl that has a tramp stamp of the rock star energy drink logo

I have a cross on my neck. i don't regret the tattoo but i do regret the placement. it is definitely a career killer

Lol @ Rockstar tramp stamp

Bummer about your neck tat regret. Everybody looks cool in turtlenecks though.

used44 said:
Lol @ Rockstar tramp stamp

Bummer about your neck tat regret. Everybody looks cool in turtlenecks though.
The-Lonely-Island-Turtleneck-And-Chain.jpeg

i havnt been to jail in a few years haha. I am a tax paying citizen on King county Washington and a upstanding member to society that would look horrible in a turtle neck :p

that guy that got those Army tats kinda jumped the gun a little bit tho huh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod