Gaming tattoos

WickedLiquid

Regular
So I'd never get a gaming tattoo, but if someone were to pay you $5000 to get a gaming tattoo what would you get and where would you get it?

As a joke I'd get Mei Ling from Metal Gear Solid tattooed on my arm surrounded by hearts and having her give the peace sign and winking.

Actually, I'd just get Solid Snake on my arm.

I wish I had a gaming series that I was obsessed with like you are with MGS. I kinda like a lot of games equally, i suppose. I guess Final Fantasy (and especially Tactics) is my closest thing. Maybe I'd do a black mage somewhere.

I've been kinda thinking about getting the half life lambda on one wrist and the aperture science icon on the other wrist. I doubt I'll get them though.

It would need to be something that doesn't scream out "video games!" at the first glance.

Something subtle, maybe the Bullfrog logo.

Affen said:
It would need to be something that doesn't scream out "video games!" at the first glance.

Dude you're getting $5000, for that you should tattoo the logo along your entire back

Enough people have gotten the triforce that it'd look fine.

However, if the tattoo is free with that $5k and i can go to a good artist, i'd get a large back tattoo based on:

I'd get something like that even without the $5k, but i'm broke and all of the non-shit tattoo places around here tend to charge heavily.

If I really had to get a gaming tattoo it would have to be the triforce. I think getting any other symbol would be kinda lame.

On a related note well not really. An anime tattoo I would get is the brand of sacrifice from berserk on my lower neck. :O

I'd get a triforce piece, something that those who are supposed to get would get and to everybody else it's just a cool tribal tattoo. Something like this:

tribal_triforce_tattoo_by_bla_roth-d2zjl0l.png

WickedLiquid said:
Affen said:

Dude you're getting $5000, for that you should tattoo the logo along your entire back

I think the design works better as a small tattoo. I wouldn't want to ink half of my back black!
Maybe add couple zeros to the reward and I'd think about it.

One or two Tetris blocks could make a nice tattoo too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod