Free for all! T-Shirt design

Master_Craig

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Hey everyone.

I wasn't quite sure where to put this topic so I threw it in the Misc. area, although maybe it could be considered Gaming... I dunno. Anyway. A few viewers here at GR expressed interest over a design I used in one of the most recent GR Strips, being "I Did Nazi That Coming" - http://www.gamerevolution.com/manifesto ... ming-25855 - they were interested in the blue turtle shell t-shirt design worn by the girl of the first panel. It's an old design of mine that I had to re-do from scratch as I lost the original, but here's the new design now.

urfkedexample_zpsa307ff9b.jpg

I just got home from the printers and unfortunately they can't have me my "prototype" until a few days, so I can't show a photo of what the shirt would actually look like. The best I can do for now is this template below.

Youref---edblueshell_zps88574219.jpg

The point of this post? If you like the design and would like the high resolution design to have printed for yourself on your own shirt, for your own personal use, you can! For free. If you'd like the file for printing, you can send me a private message here at the GR forums along with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you as soon as I can! Once you have the design, it's up to you to get the design printed on a shirt of your choice. Costs may very depending on where/how you get it printed.

I was kind of hoping to wear this shirt design at my friend's birthday party tonight but unfortunately I won't be able to. Oh well. I'll post a photo of myself in the shirt once I acquire it. Hope you all like the design!

That's actually pretty damn cool. Thanks for this I will defiantly get one so I can print it.

Wes said:
That's actually pretty damn cool. Thanks for this I will defiantly get one so I can print it.

No worries, Wes. I'm glad you like it. When ever you're ready, just send me a private message right here on the forums with your e-mail and I'll send over the designs as soon as I can.

WickedLiquid said:
Count me in.

Awesome! I just got your private message and I just replied, I also just sent you an e-mail as well with the designs.

Hey guys.

So I got the shirt printed locally at a printing business place and... it came out absolutely terrible. For some reason there was a big, white background square behind the design and the printers claimed "there has to be a background there or else it won't print". I would have preferred they tell me this before I pay them in advanced.

One of my mates has told me of a website, 'RedBubble.com' where you can submit your designs onto clothing and items of all sorts, have them printed and even earn a little bit of cash for your sales. I thought this would be a cool idea.

So my blue shell "YOU'RE F***ED" design has been submitted and is available for $19.95 USD minimum ($22.95 for coloured clothing - not including postage), so if anyone is interested in getting their own "YOU'RE F***ED" shirt, it's available on RedBubble right here - http://www.redbubble.com/people/cr33g/w ... cent-owner

However, if you would prefer that I send you my design for you to get printed yourself at your own local printers, that's absolutely fine. Just send me a private message and I can do that. Costs of printing though will vary, so it may be more expensive to go through a printer and actually be cheaper on RedBubble or, it could be the other way around and cheaper to print locally. It's up to you.

I thought I should let you all know. I'll submit the photo of my epic fail of a print attempt... never going back to those guys ever again. :p

Yikes! Sorry this happened to ya. But i'd love to get a shirt of that. It'll be fun for the family dinner. Question is... what color...

used44 said:
I would have told those guys to fuck off and walked out.

Oh yeah, used. Those words were quite tempting!

I've dealt with them before and they seemed alright, but when I went back to them... man, so many problems.

<On Friday> "It'll be done by tomorrow (Saturday)."
"Awesome!"

"We're sorry it's not done today we're having difficulties with the printers. It'll be done Tuesday."
"Okay..."

"We're still having difficulties. It'll be done Wednesday."
"Are you serious?"

<Come in on Wednesday> "Why is there a big, awkward white background?"
"There needs to be a background to print it on." Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Lien said:
Yikes! Sorry this happened to ya. But i'd love to get a shirt of that. It'll be fun for the family dinner. Question is... what color...

It's all good... I'm happy my friend showed me to RedBubble because it not only lets me print my own shirts at a good quality + better price than local places, but also I can earn a little bit of money of my own from anyone who is interested and chooses to buy one for themselves. For my shirt, I went with black. :p

Congrats on publishing your first shirt design. Let us know if you get any more up on RedBubble. They're expensive but it's cool that it's such an open marketplace.

I'm sorry this happened to you, Craig. Those guys sounded like they used the iron on transfer paper. I used that before to make a GR Shirt.

226153_261522783874408_5849069_n.jpg

It's all good, Ugh. Least I got my shirt printed off RedBubble.com now so it should be much better quality. The iron on quality doesn't seem that great and it doesn't last long either, unfortunately. :/

It's all good, Ugh. Least I got my shirt printed off RedBubble.com now so it should be much better quality. The iron on quality doesn't seem that great and it doesn't last long either, unfortunately. :/

Edit: God damn double posting.

I've spoken to the GR staff about a possibility of 'merch' and an online store at GR but we've decided that it's not really a priority as the priority of this site is gaming news, reviews, previews etc, basically what GR is known for best. For me, my priority as a contributor is the comics.

It is something we are considering though, maybe in the future. However all this being said, I can't speak on behalf of the GR staff and ultimately it is up to them on whether or not they want to do merch, which either way is fine with me. :)

Master_Craig said:
I've spoken to the GR staff about a possibility of 'merch' and an online store at GR but we've decided that it's not really a priority as the priority of this site is gaming news, reviews, previews etc, basically what GR is known for best. For me, my priority as a contributor is the comics.

It is something we are considering though, maybe in the future. However all this being said, I can't speak on behalf of the GR staff and ultimately it is up to them on whether or not they want to do merch, which either way is fine with me. :)
They've already tried a GR store, but it didn't work out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod