I like pie, do you?

NecroWolf

Regular
I like pie. In this thread, we post pictures of delicious looking pies.

I like this one.

201010-w-pies-aroma.jpg

Haha, a simple yet effective topic title!

I do like pie, but I'm not a fan of fruity ones. More ones filled with meat and gravy.

I must say, a classic Steak Pie with gravy is my favourite - nothing beats that on a wintery evening.

Mod-Chip said:
I lol'd. Honestly though there's nothing like a college math course that makes your truly respect the beauty of pi. There's something fascinating about it as a number, especially when you get far into the decimals.

Green_Lantern said:
Pumpkin pie is the only good pie.

U havent tried pecan then. Pumpkin and pecan are the universal pies people who dont like pie like. Occasionally lemon meringue(sp¿)

I used to hate all pie but pumpkin and pecan, now i love it all. But only if it comes with vanilla ice cream.

Pie is amazing. It beats cake. Everything is better in a pie.

In fact pie is like Ice Cream in that regard, that everything is better in Ice Cream than alone. The fact that ice cream goes with pie just compounds the awesomeness.

You know what is usually disgusting? Cobbler. I'm not a fan of any dessert with hot syrupy soggy fruit. I'll eat the ice cream on the plate though.

I'm pretty baked right now, and when I am, I love all baked goods.

Pies are awesome, but I prefer more legitimate fillings rather than fruit. Custards are good, puddings, pecans, pumpkin. Its all gravy on top.

And actual gravy on top is good too, with like a chicken pot pie and shit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod