Status
Not open for further replies.
downwitdaclown69 said:
techtechtechn9nen9nen9ne006.jpg

recognize hoe

Icepick said:
^she upgraded from you

no.

because her old dog angel was a german shephard and she told me that they weren't ever getting a dog again.

Oh well, she likes ugly dudes *ahem* Infeckta *ahem*

in all seriousness and from a straight standpoint, infeckta is not only more masculine, but more appealing in pretty much every form, you really have no stand point to criticize anyone on looks

Infeckta is a tool. so is katie. :)

She loves the attnetion she recieves aty GR.

Either way post more pics!!!!

Heres me and my girl at the slam poetry thing i did the other day...

daneckbeard.jpg

Heres me performing :)

bigstephen.jpg

For anyone interested, you can see my spoken word/poetry slam entry's right hurrrrrrr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr5YF39cRZw

The first one was cut off a tiny bit, the dude didnt knwo where the record buton was, and i did 3. So check em out, people told me i did good but heh i was really nervous.

downwitdaclown69 said:
Infeckta is a tool. so is katie. :)

She loves the attnetion she recieves aty GR.

Either way post more pics!!!!

Heres me and my girl at the slam poetry thing i did the other day...

daneckbeard.jpg

Heres me performing :)

bigstephen.jpg

For anyone interested, you can see my spoken word/poetry slam entry's right hurrrrrrr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr5YF39cRZw

The first one was cut off a tiny bit, the dude didnt knwo where the record buton was, and i did 3. So check em out, people told me i did good but heh i was really nervous.

listen fat ass, you seek out just as much attention as she gets, and I'm sorry your faggot emo boy got dumped, but the racist fuck deserved it

lol @ calling katie and infeckta tools.

Yeah, they also seem to me to be playing the attention seeking table tennis. You kids and your unstable relationships.

Icepick said:
listen fat ass, you seek out just as much attention as she gets, and I'm sorry your faggot emo boy got dumped, but the racist **** deserved it

hahahah get a new tag line instead of weight, shows your class. And i could care less if jared and katie are together anymore, she has always been attention fiend. And as for infeckta, i always give him shit. You need to calm down icedick.

i havent said anything about infeckta? youre just feeding off what jared has told you, obviously. DWTC I dunno what youre deal is, who cares if me and jared aren't together anymore, he has a new girlfriend, whats the point in insulting me? Look at you and your relationship before you judge others, because you know its not that great. btw i havent said anything bad about you, quit trying to start drama on the boards for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle