Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys stop fighting, you're making me cry!!!!!

cry4zi.jpg

downwitdaclown69 said:
Icepick said:
listen fat ass, you seek out just as much attention as she gets, and I'm sorry your faggot emo boy got dumped, but the racist **** deserved it

hahahah get a new tag line instead of weight, shows your class. ... You need to calm down icedick.

Lol, and your little dig at the end screams eloquence.

Sam

ahahaha icedick, oh god how original, ahaha, your wit is remarkable, that's a real knee slapper there, let me regain my composure

every since you and your dirt filled redneck town group of friends came on GR, theres been nothing but exagerating bullshit drama, retardation, and over the top stories which no one could give a shit about, get over yourselves, you're not unique, you're not even liked, do you recall when you posted about the "tragic" car accident you were in, and how it was such a blow to mankind, when all that it resulted in was something like a broken finger, do you remember all the the jokes, jabs and cheers? I shot out an instant orgasm at the thought of jared being legitametley hurt

alright, everyone quit your goddamn bi'ching...

and look at this kitten. who wants to fight now? yeah thats what i thought. 8)

ade0bee5d2b68ec8aea4835a044ea5a4-.jpg

downwitdaclown69 said:
Infeckta is a tool. so is katie. :)

She loves the attnetion she recieves aty GR.

Either way post more pics!!!!

Heres me and my girl at the slam poetry thing i did the other day...

daneckbeard.jpg

Heres me performing :)

bigstephen.jpg

For anyone interested, you can see my spoken word/poetry slam entry's right hurrrrrrr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr5YF39cRZw

The first one was cut off a tiny bit, the dude didnt knwo where the record buton was, and i did 3. So check em out, people told me i did good but heh i was really nervous.
WOOT, well done Stephen! Keep the poetry up! When the video began, I thought you were rapping there for a sec there, good work.

Icepick said:
do you recall when you posted about the "tragic" car accident you were in, and how it was such a blow to mankind, when all that it resulted in was something like a broken finger, do you remember all the the jokes, jabs and cheers? I shot out an instant orgasm at the thought of jared being legitametley hurt

For one, it resulted in a concussion and scars all the way up and down my arms for life, being bed ridden for a month, and my old friend had his finger dangling by one fuyckin tendon, and the other was thrown from the car and cracked skull! So intill you know the fact dont jab at something serious, you fuckin douchbag.

It shows what kind of person you are if your gonna "orgasam" over hearing about someone get hurt no matter who it is. You piece of shit.

AND to XBLL thank you for the porps man i appericiate it. :) do you do any spoken word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle